Mafia Members

__East Mafia__

Name:
-Jackson Thompson
-Jordan Thompson
-Judah Thompson
-Justin Thompson
-Jankens Thompson
-Jaxson Thompson

Age:
-Depends

Gender:
-Male

Likes:
-They all like killing and harm to others. They also like having something to do.

Dislikes:
-They hate optimism and most religions.

Personality:
-They are all sadists, and very smart. They're creative, athletic, and flexible, making them hard to catch.They make any death happy to them. They also don't care about what happens to others. In other words, they're heartless.

Sexuality:
-I...don think that's important. Do you really wanna seduce people like them? Well, I can tell you that one of them is closet gay.

Backstory:
-There mom was a prostitute and their dad is the leader of the mafia. When they became the age of not needing milk, she gave them to their dad and never seen then again. Mainly because she didn't want too. Another thing, they're all twins. Well, I can't say twins....what else would you call 6 children being born from the same mother at the same time?

Other:
-they're all twins, or whatever else you can call them.

Looks:
-They all look the same.

Looks:-They all look the same

__West Mafia__

Name: Gaston Lanning

Age: Depends

Gender: Male

Likes: He likes to test people and mess around.

Dislikes: He hates being cheated on when hypocritically, he cheats on others. He also hates people who like him for looks and body.

Personality:He's lovable, affectionate, clumsy, and playful. Or so it seems.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: His mom was a stripper, his dad is the leader of the West mafia. Like the others, his mom gave him to his dad when he was able to live without milk. However, his uncle from his mms side played a huge part in raising him despite his dad spoiling him rotten.

Other: He hates cats, more so allergic to them.

Looks:

Scenario (CYOA): Make it up!

Scenario: ask me to make it up, I'm too tired to think of one right now.