The Aquatic Siblings

Name
James Klance Aquatic (Oldest)
→Oliver Yuri Aquatic (Youngest)
→Palmer Malcom Aquatic (Second Oldest)
→Lilian Mallory Aquatic (Second Youngest)
Captain Otterton (Pet)

Age
→25 Years
→18 Years
→23 Years
→20 Years
2 Years old in human years

Gender
Male
→Male
→Male
→Female
Intersex

Likes
→He loves to explore. He doesn't really like to take responsibility, but does so for the sake of his family.
→He loves the water, and the thought of a calm ocean really soothes him.
→He's the carefree type. He does get angry at times, but also acts drunk really well. He can be very sober, but he'd act like he's drunk just to mess with people. He likes that.
→She loves her brothers! She likes their flaws, and the good things about them! It makes her life more interesting, and she never gets board!
→He loves his family and the sea! Also has a soft spot for fish and cuddles ;3

Dislikes
→He hates being stuck in one place. He wished he can free roam whenever he wanted to.
→He hates staying on land for more than a week. That's why he swims on a daily basis and take 6 hour showers.
→He hates listening to rules he doesn't want to follow. That's why he's very slick and sneaky.
→She hates when her family or friends is hurt, either emotionally, physically, or mentally.
→He hates being separated from family. He also hates tanks.

Personality
→He's an adventure and animal lover type. He loves to explore and see life on an edge. But at times, that's not an option considering he's a merman.
→He's an Aquaphile and he is truly a fish. He's calm and relaxing for the youngest, but does have insecurities and is very sensitive.
→He's the carefree type. He's lazy at times and doesn't really care, but he's very lovable. He's like the class clown, and always find someway to make someone laugh or smile. He can get very serious when angry though, and he's very sneaky and slick.
→She's very lovable and kind, and a very social lesson. She's an extrovert, and loves the thought of new friends. Though, the main reason for this is because of...personal reasons....
→He's your average pet, but smarter. He's lovable, funny, oblivious, loyal, and a little stubborn. But hey, that's how pets are!

Sexuality
→Pansexual
→Pansexual
→Queer
→Pansexual
→??????????

Backstory
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.
→He was a gift from [Censored] to keep Lilian company. They've been buddy's ever since.

Other
→He's a shapeshifting Merman.
→She's a shapeshifting Mermaid. And owns an Mystical Sea Otter named Captain.
→He's a Mystical Sea Otter and his owner is Lilian. He's able to change into his land form and his aquatic form.

Looks
⇨James Merman Form #1 (Stingray)

⇉Looks⇇⇨James Merman Form #1 (Stingray)