Samurai Girls

🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅔🅓 🅑🅨
CrazyKidd19
[*Note that this is taking place in the future and not the past Samurai]

Name
Apis BullHoard.
Catrina Ari
Aldophla Tanner
Falcon BlueFeather

Age
26
24
23
27

Gender
Female
Female
Female
Female

Likes
She likes things like horses and bulls. She also likes to keep her sisters in check.
She likes things like felines or cats. She also likes to be the sneaky one in the family.
She likes things like Canines or Dogs. She also likes to take care of her sisters.
She likes things like Birds or airborne. She also likes how nature works.

Dislikes
She hates gender roles. Which is why she convinces herself that she doesn't need a man to take care of her.
She doesn't like dogs much. It's pretty self-explanatory.
She doesn't like cat much. It's pretty self explanatory.
She also doesn't like cats much, but tolerates them. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Personality
She's the strongest and the bravest in the group. She's the one who'd speak up, however, she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. She hates gender stereotypes, which is one reason she's like this.
She's the softest in the group. She's the one who'd get hurt the most during battle or anywhere for the matter. She's also a cat lover. She's also has Androphobia.
She's the caring one in the group. She's like the medic. She can treat anything, as long as extreme surgery isn't involved. She's also a dog lover.
She's the most serious and smartest one in the group. She does seem cold hearted, but her main goal is to protect her sisters. Not you. So don't get too comfortable. She's also a bird lover.

Sexuality
Queer and Asexual for now.
Lesbian
Bisexual
Heterosexual.

Backstory
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.

Other
She has a pet Bull.
She has a pet Cat.
She has a pet Dog.
She has a pet Bird.

Looks
Apis

⇉Looks⇇⇨Apis