The Athlete and The Artist

Name
Benjamin (Ben) Cowwer
Theodor (Theo) Cowwer

Age
Depends on Roleplay
Depends on Roleplay

Gender
Male
Male

Likes
He loves sports in any way. Sports like basketball, American Football, Football(Soccer), Swimming, Skating—You name it. He also loves dogs.
He loves the arts. Arts as in Music, Painting/Drawing/Sketching, you name it. He also loves cats.

Dislikes
He hates his family, except his brother.

Personality
He's athletic and active. He's also ambitious and brave. He's protective and especially lovable towards his twin brother. He's also family-oriented.
He's very artistic and smart. He's very patient when it comes to most things, but also very calm. He lives in fear of his family, only trusting his twin brother. He's very soft and sensitive compared to his brother.

Sexuality
Pansexual
Queer

Backstory
Find out.
Find out.

Other
He owns two German Shepherds. One is a very smart and very well trained male named Guy, and his new German shepherd puppy female in Training named Gal. He also still lives with his family...he's forced to do the arts, even if he's not interested in that.
He owns three cats. One with the white heart over its eye is a female named Sugar, the one with a black heart is her twin brother named Chocolate, and the calico mix-breed is a Intersex cat named Yumi. He lives with his family still, and is forced to do sports.

Looks
Benjamin

Theodor

Chocolate/Sugar

Yuni

Guy

Gal

Scenario (Ben): You were watching a piano competition, and seen a boy play on the piano. He didn't seem to be enjoying it at all. When he was done, you saw someone in his family, slap and hit him while scolding him, as a helplessly doesn't do anything. You..?

Scenario (Theo): You were watching a football game, when one of the players got their ankle injured. You decided to peak, and saw one of their parents hit and spank them, even if they have an injured ankle. You...?