The Slime Boy

(Note that his name is that because he likes slimes a lot and has a pet slime)

Name
Alfred (Alpha) subukin
Baez (Beta) bantay

Age
(Depends on Roleplay)
(Doesn't Age)

Gender
Male
Intersex

Likes
He likes learning and exploring. He's really interested and curious in things he might or shouldn't be interested into. He also likes having trusted friends, just like his slime friend, Baez.
They likes food. A lot of it. They don't care for social interaction. All they do mostly is support and watch Alpha. But they do prefer the "he" pronoun, but they don't really care.

Dislikes
He HATES water. More like fears it. He's very terrified and scared of water. He doesn't mind any other liquids, and usually drinks gasoline (don't question it), but water. That's a different story. He claims it burns him, but nobody knows the real reason why he hates water other than Baez.
Baez doesn't hate water, he tolerates it. Is pretty self-explanatory since he's a slime and slime and water doesn't mix. Well, it does, but it's a sad story for what happens to the slime.

Personality
Like stated in "likes", he's very curious and a fast learner. He's also very adventurous and will try to live life for the fullest. He's oblivious for the most part, but he certainly isn't naive. He does have a split personality. But he still has yet to learned to control it. That's when Baez comes in. His split personality is the complete opposite of him—almost like his body was possessed or something.
Baez comes off as a fatherly/motherly carefree character. They sure are a pig, and will eat and sleep constantly. But when Baez gets serious, you know something's wrong. They're lovable, kind and selfless character.

Sexuality
Pansexual
Queer

Backstory
Find out.
Find out.

Other
He can shapshift, but only into things
that's half human. (Inanimate objects included, such as a sword arm. But he can't become a full on sword.)
They can shapshift because they're slime. But only into animals. (No inanimate objects or anything human like)

Looks

Alpha (Alfred)

⇨Alpha (Alfred)

Beta (Baez)

⇨Beta (Baez)