The Loner

NAME
Jackson Wily/Lily Wily

AGE
Depends/Usually Only 6

GENDER
Male/Female

PERSONALITY
He's a huge animal lover. He even is able to talk to them and know their body language. He's very kind and soft, but is easily scared. If you even raise his fist at him, his eyes will be filled with fear./She's not spoiled at all. Even though her dad doesn't beat her or anything, she never takes anything for granted. She's always thankful, and won't trade her dad for anything.

SEXUALITY
Closet Bi/Queer

ZODIAC
Gemini/Virgo

OCCUPATION
Ex Zookeeper/None

LIKES
He likes animals and people who are kind. He also likes his girlfriend and his grandfather despite what they do to him. He always beloved family is right/She likes her father and only her father. She hates her mother and her grandfather.

DISLIKES
He doesn't like it when others hurt others. That's why he's vegetarian./She hates when her father is being abused or sad. She also hates her mother and grandfather.

BACKSTORY
Find Out./Find Out.

OTHER
He has a bunch of pets, but he hides them. And his girlfriend is pregnant with his child./Jackson is her father.

VISUAL LOOKS
Jackson/Lily

SCENARIO
You were walking around and you have seen a zoo that has been "abandoned" as nobody's been here for years. You walk around and find a brown haired male, holding his daughter. He was sitting on the floor in the corner of the dusty building. He was talking to her sweetly and quietly. You?

You were walking around and ten heard yelling. You looked over to see a brown haired male holding his daughters hand while being yelled at by some lady. She scolds him and slaps him twice. You?

Make it up

A/N: I actually really wanna rp with them.