6//: Does it look like I care?

"I know my ABC's, yet you keep teaching me. I say 'fuck your degree', Alphabet Boy."

-Alphabet Boy, Melanie Martinez.

.

I pull out my favorite pocket knife and open it, putting the tip against the table and twirling it around.

"No knives at the dinner table, please." My mom says as she puts food in front of everyone. I wasn't up for dinner, but she said I had to sit there anyways. I roll my eyes and put it away.

"I think I'm gonna get a tattoo." I say randomly. Everyone looks at me. "Right here," I point to my middle finger. "The initial R." I say. "Standing for 'runaway' and one on my shoulder here.." I say, pointing to the spot, "I don't know yet. I don't have a purpose yet. I'll find out. And maybe a belly button ring, and a nose ring. Why haven't I done this before?" I murmur the last part to myelf, "in fact, I even know some people.." I pull out my phone.

A coughing fit erupts from my dad. "Uh, n-no phones at the dinner table." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say, and answer some texts.

Unknown- hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke.

My elbow falls off the table as I start laughing hysterically, knowing just who it is. I rub my elbow while continuing to laugh. I wave off everyone and pick my phone back up.

l- hump me, fuck me, my tunnel loves a deepthroat.

Josh - how'd you figure it out?

l- I ain't that stupid b

Suddenly the phone gets ripped out of my hand. Dad reads over the texts, his eyes narrowing. He locks it and sets it on the table.

"What the hell?" I ask, and everyone looks over and notices out exchange. I reach in my back pocket, shaking my head, and pull out my spare phone. I snicker when I hear him sigh dramatically and he throws his hands up in the air.

Josh - heard you got taken back to your parents. that sucks, but you should open the front door.

I bite down on my smiling lip.

l- What'll be there, another kitten with rabies?

Josh - get over it already

I stand and walk to the door. I'm quickly followed by everyone. I open it and jump into his waiting arms quickly. "You fucking douchebag! 4 months! You said a couple of days!" I exclaim, pulling back to smack him quickly.

"Hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke?" He says with questioning.

I sigh. "My tunnel loves a deep throat." I state.

"What the fuck is wrong with today's generation?" I hear my mom ask.

(A/N: Okay actually me, actually accurate.)

"Who's this and why is he here?" Dad asks lowly.

"He's the guy going to do my peircings, right Josh?" I ask. He nods with a serious face.

"Yeah. You asked for nose and stomach, right?" He asks, holding up a little case that I know just held his spare phones.

"Accurate." I chirp.

"You were serious?" Adeline asks.

"Oh fuck the sisters. No way." Josh says, his eyes widened. He grabs Genevieve and Adeline and puts them beside me. "I have been waiting three years for this day." he says. I roll my eyes.