19:// I Will Never Be Yours.

Ashton has a faraway look in his eyes, breathing deeply. I smile while wiping his stomach with a hand towel before throwing that towel in my dirty laundry. I pull up his boxers and shorts while giggling to myself.

"Wow." Ashton whispers.

"I cannot believe you have never gotten a blowjob. You don't even remember your first orgasm because of how drunk you were. So, how do you feel?" I ask.

"I'm.. I-um. Wow." He stutters. I smile. I sit on his lap, my legs on either side of his body. His hands rest onto my thighs. The t-shirt dress I'm wearing is hiked up a bit. "And you swallowed most of it." He says. I laugh happily.

"Do you understand why I made you eat pineapple this morning?" I ask, pressing my lips to his chest. I trail my lips to his neck, where I proceed to leave a hickey. His breathing is ragged, and my hands are in his hair to stop him from thrashing his head around like he was.

"Laila do yo-" my brother, Isiah, is paused in the door, shocked. Ashton is frozen.

"What?" I ask.

"I.. um. When did this happen?" He asks.

"Recently. Something about him being afraid someone will kill me. I don't really care about the reason." I say, laying down on his chest.

"Didn't think to talk to me about that bro?" Isiah asks Ash.

"Why would I? Laila is very independant. I didn't think it was necessary to ask you if I could hook up with your sister?" He says questionably.

"Okay then. Um, Lai, do you want to explain why Adeline is skipping about the house, saying how you guys are good again, she's wicked happy."

"She's drunk, we had some whiskey this morning." I say. He looks slightly angered.

"Lai, I love you, but please don't make that a regular thing. We don't need another alcoholic." He says.

"I am painfully aware, my guy. Don't worry, you won't even be having one alcoholic in a couple months here." I smile.

At the time, I didn't know it would actually be very, very soon.

.
.
.

It was family dinner now that Isiah returned from college for the summer. My parents wanted to celebrate him passing his freshman year. He goes back in October. Where we just started our school year, he ended his.

"So, Isiah, how's Chontelle?" My dad asks.

"Uh, we actually broke up. She's transferring to California State, so we decided we would just call quits." He says, clearly not that emotional over going through a breakup.

"Ah. I'm sorry, son."

"Where's mom?" He asks. Everyone freezes.

"She doesn't live here anymore." My dad says. Isiah looks at me.

"I exposed the fact that she sexually abused me as well as physically, and emotionally." I say bluntly. He blinks.

"About time." He says. Everyone looks at him. "What? You thought there just wasn't a reason as to why she left? Did you not see the bruising on her?" He asks everyone. I laugh slightly. "Why do you think I never helped look? This place is clearly toxic for her."

"Someone who fucking understands." I say, picking up my phone when I get three notifications in a row.

Zaddy: hey Lai, it's been a while.

Ashton looks at the phone. He looks at me curiously.

Me: it has. Karma @ 10 2nite.

Zaddy: you got it babes.