14://Rebel Without a Cause

I smile devilishly at the man while seductively swaying my hips to the music.

I know about the upcoming beats, so I move my body robotically in quick and pausing movements when those three beats hit. He laughs quietly at me. I smile and press my body against him.

"You look a little too young to be at a place like this." He tells me. I smile and move my lips to his ear.

"Which makes this all the more exciting, doesn't it? A young woman, younger than your annoying, tired and always complaining wife, someone who wants you to loosen up and let go?" I question.

"I've never met jailbait in the form of a vixen." He murmurs. I smile.

"Really? I know quite the amount of ladies like myself. All with connections to bad people, we can get into any club we want, the bartenders give their attention to us as soon as we step up, underage little jailbait daddy's girls gone very, very wrong." I giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck and we sway our hips together like in Dirty Dancing.

"Mm, a girl like you makes a guy like me want to be very bad." He admits.

"Let me guess, the office dad with the soccer mom wife? Got a son who's in sports to please you, and your wife won't ever stop that nagging?" I ask, my lips to his jaw.

"You pegged that to the bone." He laughs quietly.

"How old are you, Mike?" I ask.

"29. Had my son at 18."

"Worst mistake of your life." I murmur, before leaning back, tipping my head back. Our hips were still together. His hand skims from my waist, almost touching my breasts. I straighten my back again.

"How old are you?" He asks me.

"17, 18 in a couple months but... I won't tell if you don't." I giggle, putting a finger to his lips. He smiles, and nods.

"So, tell a stranger, what's your story?" He asks me. My eye twitches slightly. "Come on, it's not like I'm going to see you after this." He says. I nod.

"Well, my entire lives, I could never amount to how great my sisters were, so I was kind of the outcast of the family. In freshman year, my sisters were sluts and one of them fucked my boyfriend and I walked in on it. My other sister had told me that no one wanted me, and my parents never really payed attention to me. I ran away that night, and for the last three years they've been trying very hard to find me. It took me leaving them to realize I wasn't such a bad person to have around. But now, I'm bad. I love partying, and drugs, and alcohol because I got in with the wrong crowd when I left. I mean, what can you expect? 14 year old on the streets all alone, you can't just expect me to be perfect and figure everything out. So, now, they've found me. Now, they want me. But I don't really know if I want them or not." I spill to him.

"If you've been doubting it for so long, is that even a question?" He asks. "Also, I'm really sorry about this." He tells me. Suddenly, I'm turned around, and handcuffs go around my wrists. I laugh loudly.

"Damn, it's always the ones with the killer smile. You know, if you ever get tired of that boring police life, and annoying wife, hit my line. I assume you can easily get my number." I smile. He drags me out, where my family waits with disapproval or sadness on their faces. I'm just smiling.

"They hear that whole thing?" I ask him. He nods. I feel the handcuffs break off of me. I smile. "Fuck you." I snarl, and punch him in the eye.

"What the fuck! How?!"

I run. I giggle, hearing them follow behind. A hand grabs my shoulder, but I shake it off and run faster.

I know this town like the back of my hand, they don't. I turn down a dark alley, and they scream for me to stop. I hop the fence there and continue going. I hide behind a large dumpster.