Chapter Eleven

"Honey I'm home" Maya jokingly yelled when she  entered the apartment. Although the smile on her face dropped pretty quick. There was a girl walking out of Josh's room with just one of Josh's shirts on that went down to the middle of her thighs.

"Josh is in the shower. Really worked up a sweat" the girl said. The smirk on her face was enough for Maya to jump to conclusions on what was going on in the apartment before she arrived home.

"Oh um okay, well I will leave you two to it"

Maya slammed the door behind her and sat on her bed. She couldn't believe she was so stupid to think Josh might have had feelings for her. He was just being nice. They had known each other pretty much her whole life he obviously just felt a sense of loyalty in helping Maya back to how she was before. It was clear her mom and Farkle were both wrong.

Maya tried her hardest not to cry but she couldn't help it. She hadn't realised until this moment how much she actually liked Josh. The last six months she had become a lot closer to Josh. He was there when most others weren't. If something happened he was the first to know. He was the one she would cuddle up to a night when they would watch tv together.

She heard the water shut off and quickly wiped her face. If Josh knew she was home he would come in and ask how her day was.

"Destiny what the hell, I told you you could borrow some of my clothes not walk around the house half naked"

"Oh come on Joshie, you know we were good together"

"Yeah until I found out all the guys you slept with while we were together. Look I agreed to let you stay here tonight on the condition that after this you left me alone. Now put some clothes on before Maya comes home"

"Why? Oh so your telling me that bimbo that just went into her room is the reason you don't want to be with me"

"Don't talk about her like that and no the reason I don't want to be with you is because you can't keep your pants on, you will sleep with anything with a pulse. Now please excuse me while I go talk to Maya and put some clothes on"

Maya had heard the whole argument. She knew Josh had an ex that had cheated on him as well. What she couldn't understand was why he had let her back into his apartment. There was a knock on the door and she tried to clean herself up a little more before she went over and opened the door.

"Hey" Maya said just above a whisper.

"Hey, shit Maya you heard what she said. I'm so sorry"

"All good guess she's just hurt you won't take her back. Why is she even here though?"

"She was an old family friend and she told me she needed somewhere to crash for the night. I had no idea you would come home to see her half naked and I can only imagine what she said"

"Yeah its fine I'm going to see mom and dad"

"Are you okay though, Maya what's wrong?"

"I just thought that uh never mind I will see you later"

Maya left Josh in her room and walked to the door. Josh wasn't sure what had actually happened. Maya was upset about the fact he hadn't worked it out yet. Seeing destiny in the apartment even though she knew nothing had happened between them it just made her think maybe it was best not to tell him how she felt. If he didn't feel the same way and brought a girl back it would crush her.

A/N: hey guys sorry it's been a while, out Secret Someday sequel is up too check it out!