Chapter fourteen

This chapter gets a bit naughty 🙊

Josh was quick to call a cab. When they got home Maya knew exactly what she wanted and they started taking each other's clothes off. Both of them were aware of the fact that this could end badly, that this could ruin everything. At that point though neither of them cared. Josh carried Maya to her bedroom before throwing her onto the bed. He stood for a minute or two just admiring Maya, the girl he had liked for years. Her body was perfect, she was perfect.

It was quite clear they were both incredibly turned on. Maya had no doubt in her mind he wanted it too especially after seeing the look in his eyes. Josh hovered over Maya bringing his lips to hers. He was getting out every feeling he had for her in the last few years. He was kissing her like he had wanted to so many times before. She was savouring his need, he wanted her. She could feel that for sure. She pulled down his boxers and made her way down his body. Josh wasn't waiting any longer he needed to be inside of her. Each thrust and moan From the two of them was them getting the feelings out that they were too nervous to talk to each other about. They ended up in a sweaty mess their bodies entangled into each other. Maya had never been so satisfied. Josh kissed her one last time before she fell asleep with her head on his chest.

The next morning Maya was the first one to wake. Her head was pounding but it wasn't the only part of her body aching. She looked next to her to find a sleeping Josh. She then looked under the covers to realise that they hadn't just slept in the same bed this time, it was so much more.

"Shit" she whispered.

She grabbed her clothes and went to her bedroom hoping that he was too drunk to remember what he did. Maya didn't think they was any way that he could be interested in her that way and it was a one time thing. She grabbed her phone and locked herself in her room trying to reach Farkle over FaceTime.

"Maya you look horrible, big night?"

"Thanks for noticing. Much bigger than you think"

"Oh no what did you do this time"

"IsleptwithJosh" she mumbled quietly

"You are going to have to speak clearer I didn't understand a word you just said"

"I slept with Josh last night" she looked away from the screen quickly worrying that Farkle would judge.

"Well its about time. Did you confess your dying love to each other? When's the wedding?"

"Ha ha very funny. I actually haven't spoken to him this morning. I found my clothes and quickly came into my room"

"Wow, well maybe you should speak to him Maya Josh doesn't seem like a one night stand kind of guy"

"Yeah I will later. Can we talk about the fact it's only a week until you come back to New York to visit me"

"Nice change the subject. I'm really excited Maya to see you and your little husband but I have to go. I will text you the details of next week"

"Why are in such a rush hot date or something?"

Farkle smirked and quickly hung the phone up. Maya kept trying to call him back but he rejected them. This whole time he had been lecturing her about Josh and wanting her to tell Farkle her feelings he had done the same thing. Maya couldn't help but laugh.

A/n: so obviously I decided to keep going quite a few people like it on wattpad. Check out By chance and Blurring the lines