#1

For Super_sill24

---------------------------------

I was at home doing the dishes and my older brother was out partying while I was covering for him. I mean, all I ever do is cover for him, I don't have a lot of friends but he just wants to go out and party with girls. I see a car pull up and I see Luke (older brother) walk out, it looks like he is drunk. This isn't going to end well....

"Hey can you get me a beer?" He asks me

"No, I won't! I'm done covering for you! that's all I ever do! You need to take responsibility for yourself!" I yell at him.

"You need to not act so selfish and help me out! Stop taking care of yourself!" He yelled back.

"Well I don't hook up with random boys, while you hook up with random girls all the time!" I was really mad, I mean Luke got everything! Next thing I knew is that my face was starting to sting, he, he slapped me!

"I HATE YOU, LUKE!!" I scream at him and run up to my bed room. I know it may sound silly but I believe in Peter Pan, just the was that he has magic powers and that he is really child like. I just want to go to NeverLand and NEVER EVER come back.

When I was thinking really hard, my window bursted open. I went to go close the door and I see a dark figure.

"Who are you?!" I'm really scared and don't know what to do, I freeze.

"I'm Peter Pans shadow coming to get you, and to take you to NeverLand! Isn't that what you wanted?" The shadow thing asked me.

"Yah but, but I didn't think that girls can go on the island, plus how did you hear me?" I really wanted to know, I mean come on, how can they hear me over billions of kids wanting to go to NeverLand!

"Peter Pan can hear everything, and he wanted to meet you, he says you are different." Well ok then...

By the time we are don't talking we are at NeverLand and in I'm the nice warm sand on the beach. I could get used to this. I don't see anyone so I just walk around the place, I walk into the woods and see a ton of boys. The Lost Boys!! I keep quite trying not to be heard, i start walking away as slowly as I can trying to not make a noise. When I know I'm far and not to get the Lost Boys to get me I walk around and hit something, ready for the impact of the ground to come but it never did. When I open my eyes I meet these beautiful green ones, they look just like my green ones. His hair is light brown and is really hot.

"Sorry I-I wasn't looking" I say looking at the ground. I'm blushing but I try not to look up into his eyes.

"Yah, it's fine, love." He says, he is British. Who is he?

"Who are you?" I ask

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan" he says. No way! This really is NeverLand!! I hope I never go home now!!

"Well nice to met you Peter Pan, but I'll be going to find somewhere to sleep, it's getting dark out" I say as I walk pass him, but he grabs my arm and take me somewhere. I see a fire and the boys from earlier. I guess this is their camp.

"Boys this is Maggie, Maggie this is the Lost Boys, be nice" Peter Pan says. As it is getting late I'm growing more and more tired. I think Peter Pan can see that because he takes me to his cabin.

"I just want to tell you, that you are really pretty, and I really like you , everything about you! Your green eyes, your brown hair, how you are just so nice and just well, for me" Peter says smirking, looking into my green eyes.

"I like you too Peter Pan" I say and right then I felt something soft and warm on my lips, it took me a moment to figure out what was happening and I kissed him back. We pulled back and we started a wonderful relationship!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry if that really sucked, I am new at this imagine thing.... I really hoped you enjoyed Maggie! Follow her: @super_sill24 she is the best ever and we might share a Wattpad account really soon! I can't wait!! 😄😄 ok well bye!!