#8

Peter Pan, kids think that they will always be young. Poor kids, too bad that is a fariy tale. I mean, really, who would do that, make their kids believe that they will be young forever. Stupid if you ask me. That's when my window opened. What? I go over to my window and see nothing, no wind, no person. I close the window again just for it to open again. I go to the window again and see this weird shadow thingoutside of my window waiting for me, I think. I hear something break down stairs and footsteps coming up the stairs, my dad. The shadow thing grabs me and takes me in the air, I'm panicing and soon I pass out. I wake up on this really warm sand, with the sun in my face and some boys about 20 yards away from me. They look at me and they call Peter Pan. Really?! Ok well this is just y day. Then this shadow thing comes again but this time with a boy coming towards me. 

"Looks she's up, now bring her take her to the camp site boys." this Peter Pan says. With that he takes my arm and takes me to his camp site. When he lets me go, I try and make a run for it. Didn't work out too well, lets just say that he got my arm and wouldn't let go.  

"Don't try that with me! You have no rights to do that to me and my boys."  Peter says. Now we walk back but I didn't try anything. I just stayed where I was and I just waited for them to all get here. As I waited I saw that same shadow that took me here, and I went up to it and said: "Take me back home! I'm not one of them, I don't belong here. This is a place for lost boys not girls!"  As I said that I saw Peter Pan. I turn my back and with that we have all been enimies with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N this is different, so do you guys want a part 2? if you want a part 2 please comment! And send me a DM if you want one! 

~Keep Smiling~
Alexa