#6

For Emerald! Sorry it took forever!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around Neverland and I hear a twig snap. Then I feel 2 hands holding my arms behind my back. Well this is just wonderful, not. 

"Who's there?!" I say trying to turn to look at the person. 

"There should't be ANY girls on this island, how did you get here?" The person said.

"Well first off, left me go, and second of all, a shadow brought me here." I say. He didn't say anything else but he or we started to walk, but I was walking backwards so I didn't know where I was going. He wasn't paying attention and I broke free. I took off running in the other direction and I couldn't hear him, so that's a good sign.

"Where do you think you are going so fast? The fun was just going to begin." Says the person.

What? Where are they? How did they follow me?

"Oh darling, it's not they, or we, it's just me, Peter Pan" this Peter Pan says.

"Yah right, Peter Pan. You own this island." I say as I try and walk away.

"You can't hide or run away from me. I have just noticed you just now, how long have you been on this island?" Peter says

"Look I think I have been here for like 4 months, I'll just go, and we all will go on with our lifes. No big deal." I say as I bump into something.

"No it really is a big deal, knowing that you have been here for 4 months and I didn't know is really good, real good from a girl." Well that was rude to say....

"Look I have to go now, bye" I say as I get pushed up to a tree, and feel warm lips on mine. He is kissing me? Me! Peter Pan is K. I. S. S. I. N. G. me... Wow!

And this is what started a adventuress relationship in Neverland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took forever!! I'm really busy with school and my homework, I was going to post this last night, but something happened. But anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed. And Comment if you want one!!

Alexa Smith

~Keep Smiling~