#2

Your POV:

I was going to my room when the door bell rang. I went to the door to see my awesome best friend, Robbie Kay at the door. He and I met in stage on in Once Upon A Time. I was there with my parents and they saw Robbie and thought we would be great friends. And we are, but over the few months I've grown to like Robbie, and I don't think he likes me back. Bummer, but I will be happy because he tells me everything and I do the same with him. But my heart is breaking when he is saying that he loves this girl. That her hair is perfect, her eyes are as big as the moon, her lips are so soft. I want to be this girl more and more he talks about her. Maybe today he will say who he likes.

"Hey whats up?" I ask him. He looks really happy wonder why.....

"Nothing, just about to go to my room to read. Or write" I say the last part under my breath. I really hope he didn't hear me

"What was the last part? And ok lets go to your room." Robbie was starting to walk to my room and I just hope he forgets that last part that I said. We make it up to my bed room and I was right behind him. We enter my room and I closed the door. When I get into my room, I see Robbie on my bed I sit next to him and I feel really strong arms around my waist. What is he doing?

"Robbie, what are you doing?" I say while giggling

"Well you know that girl that I have been talking about" he says to me.

"Yah, she sounds really beautiful" I say, I feel like my heart is about to break into two.

"Well that girl is you, you make my heart beat really fast, you make me want to melt under
Y/E/C eyes and your very beautiful, don't let anybody tell you other wise, and will go be my girlfriend?" He says all at once. I didn't respond and I just pecked his lips.

"Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend, Robbie," I said and we started a magical relationship. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! DM me or comment if you want an imagine! I'm really getting to like writing these! FYI sorry if this really sucked.... Also sorry if there are any mistakes! Well yah. Thanks for reading!! 😃