#7

I was walking and I see my friend Robbie there with is girlfriend. Wow umm ok then.... I was walking away that's when he called me over. I really don't want to deal with this.

"Yes Robbie?" I ask still walking trying to get home.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me and Bailey? Please come with us" He starts to beg...

"Ok fine" I mumble.

We all start to walk and Robbie excuses himself to use the restroom. That's when Bailey starts to talk to me.

"Listen, I don't want Robbie's little best friend to come between me and him, you got that, he just feels bad for you. That's it." Ouch that hurt me. 

"Listen I know that you guys are dating, but I don't like him that way, ok? I just came for Robbie, he really likes you, ok?" I say as I see Robbie coming back.

"Well Robbie just feels bad for you, just go home, you are a loser and nobody likes you, you are pathetic." Bailey says and Robbie just looks at me. I get up to leave and as I go I can hear Robbie and Bailey arguing. Well that's just peachy... I am going to my house and I hear running after me. I turn around and feel a pair of lips on mine. Robbie's. 

"Look I know we haven't been the best of friends, me ditching you for Bailey, but I just dumped her and I really like you..." Robbie doesn't look me in the eyes but I feel like he is telling me the truth. So I kiss him back and we both feel little rain drops falling down.  My first kiss with Robbie and my second kiss in the rain.

"Will you go out with me?" Robbie asks me. I nod my head and he pecks my lips and we had a wonderful relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey it's Alexa! How are all of you? Comment, dm me if you guys want one! I really hoped that you enjoyed this! Do you guys think I should make a preferences? If you guys do then tell me on what or should I make more inagines? Comment and tell me! Thanks!

Keep Smiling!
~Alexa~