#4

This is for @cmbgirl12 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov:

I was at Starbucks getting a Caramel Frappuccino (Had this today! I felt great right after I had this, been having ISATS all week) I was waiting in line, there was one guy infront of me and I was just waiting for mine. When I got a text from someone I was about to get it and then the guy turned around and spilled his drink all over me. 

"So sorry, love!" he said with a British accent.

"Thats ok! Don't worry about, it was a mistake, you didn't mean it" I said while smiling.

"Here take one of my shirts!" He said while digging through is backpack and handed me a shirt. I just gave him a nod and walked into the bathroom to change into the new clean shirt. When I walk out I see the boy that got the coffee all over me and he had this other drink, my drink. 

"Here I got your drink for you" He says with a nice warm smile, I return the nice smile.

"My name is Courtney, what is your name?" I say trying to make a conversation with this really cute boy.

"My name is Robbie Kay, and I really like your name" Robbie says. He seems really nice.

"Well I have to go, it was nice to meet you, Robbie" I say as I start to get up, Robbie also stands with me.

"Here I'll walk you home." He says and grabs my hand and walking into the streets of Vancouver and walk to my house its about a 4 block walk, it was a nice say out so yah. 

"Well this is my house, It was good to bump into you, literary." I say laughing a bit. 

"Yah I hope to see you soon, umm, I was wondering if I could get your number? You know to hang out." Robbie is playing with is fingers, aww thats so sweet! 

"Yah of course! Here....It....Is...." I say putting my number into his phone, while blushing and looking at the ground at the same time.

"Maybe you can hang out today?" I ask, while smiling at myself. I never had a lot of friends and I think that Robbie is my first TRUE friend that won't turn their backs on me... :)

"Yah I think I can!" He says smiling back at me. We both go on the couch in the family room and we watch 'Extra' and then I feel that he is staring at me. He puts his index finger under my chin and makes me look at him. I see his wonderful green eyes, and they are looking in to my brown ones. He starts to lean in and I feel myself do the same with him. With-in seconds we are kissing, not making out but a nice, sweet kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly, I think we are made for each other. 

"And honey this is how me and your daddy met and came together! Happily Ever After." I say to my little 3 year old daughter as I put her to sleep. I go into the master bedroom and Robbie kisses me on the lips and we still lived happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this!! Comment if you want one or DM me! 

~~Keep Smiling~~