#9

For ToTheStageAA, Hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~Robbie's POV:

So my friend Mia, she is the most amazing girl best friend! Tonight like all Fridays, we are going to have a movie marathon and we are going to eat pizza and ice cream. We have done this when we were like 13. She is funny, weird, and a person that will be there for you. But over the years, I have these weird feelings in my stomach, I have never had these feelings before and I don't know what to do. Maybe I really like her? Before I know it I'm at her door, I knock and she opens the door almost right away. She opens the door a little wider so I can enter the house. 

"Hey how are you?" I ask her

"I'm doing good! How are you?" She looks at me and I just want to kiss her. I mean she is really beautiful and just being her. She has her hair in a mess bun, no make up, and just in her pj's. 

"I'm doing good, ready for the movie?" I say as I walk into the family room. Mia goes to the kichen and gets the popcorn, while I pick out a movie. When she comes back she sits right next to me, I start to get nervous and think of what to do next. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. I don't want to do that. We start to watch the movie and she is leaning on my shoulder. Then there was a kissing scene and we both got awkard. But I thought this would be my chance. So I lean in to kiss her, she was shocked but after a while she kissed me back as well.

"I didn't know that you liked me!" She said really happy. Well that's good to know that she liked me back. 

This is the story that I was telling my kids on how we fell in love, our son was making an 'ew' face, our daughter was looking in awe. Maybe wanted her life to be like that, have the same for play as me and Mia have. Speaking of her, she comes and wraps her hands around my neck, she kisses my cheek and we go on with our story and how we got married and how we had our ups and downs. And I still will love Mia to the day I die. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That was awful! I'm so sorry if you didn't like it!! Comment, DM me. Can we get 2 comments and 5 votes? Thanks for reading!!

~Keep Smiling~

Alexa