#5

This is for @AnnabethsBFFS, enjoy, sorry if there is mistakes or if it sucks! :/

Your POV:

 You were with Robbie, yes THE  Robbie Kay!! I know right?! But he has been my friend forever and I just started to get feelings for him and I don't think that he feels the same. I just hear him go on about this girl that is really pretty and just how wonderful she is. I mean I don't mind -yes, yes I do mind!- But I can't help who he likes. I just want him to like me...

~1 New Text Message~ It's from Robbie.

"Hey can I come over? Robbie xx"

"Yah! Remember you are always welcome to come over to my house! Annabeth xx" I test back.

"Ok be there really soon! Robbie xx"

I start to get out of my pjs and get into some really nice clothes, I have a crop top, shorts and high tops on. I get ready and just put on a little make-up, just a little eye liner. That's really it. After about 10 minutes, the door bell rang. I go to open the door, I open to see Robbie and something that looks like a promise ring. Did you hear that.... That was my heart breaking in half......

"Hey why so dressy? Are we going to see the queen of England?" You joke around with him, making him laugh with you.

"Haha, I wish but not today. I just wanted to ask you, how do I ask a girl out that I have been talking about? I really don't know what to say! I mean like what do I do, what if I mess up? What if she doesn't like me back!? What do I do then? Help please!" He says in one really big statement.

"Ok, well you should say that you really like her and that you really want her to be yours and for a nice relationship with her, she sounds like she would really like her and that she would really want to date you! Robbie you have never EVER been this nervous you don't need to be this nervous! Just calm down." I say and my heart is acing, I don't really want to think that he will be someone elses.

"You know you are right, Annabeth, Will you go out with me? Be my girlfriend? Be mine and I'll be yours, forever!" Robbie comes clean and says it. 

"Robbie I always have liked you, and yes I'll be yours" You say as you kiss him. I'm kissing Robbie you think. I'M KISSING MY BEST FRIEND!! I'M KISSING ROBBIE KAY!!  This made you really happy. After you guys got married and had 2 kids, Jack and Hanna Kay.

A/N~ Sorry that took long but I had school and a lot of tests! But as always I really hoped you enjoyed!! Just comment if you want one, or just DM me and I'll make it because I'm on SPRING BREAK!!!!!!! 

~Keep Smiling~