#12

For Cassie:

Everywhere you turned, he was there. He liked his transporting ability, and he loved to tease you about it. 
"I wish you'd hold still," you laughed. He just grinned and disappeared. 
"What's the fun in that?" he said from behind you. 

You were trying to fix his collar, after he ripped it in a sword fight with one of the boys, Jeremy. He, however, refused the idea and for the last ten minutes you've been trying to anticipate where he'll appear next. He was going in a pattern, but he was too quick for you to catch him. 

"Please, Peter!" you begged. He stopped in front of you, his grin starting to fade away. 
"Why?" he asked. 
"Because, I want to fix your collar," you explained. No reason in particular, you just felt like you should fix it. 
"I don't want you to fix it," he said pulling it off to hand it to you. "But I suppose you will anyway." he smirked. 
"Yeah, I probably will," you said and sat down to fix it. 

He sat down next to you to watch. He seemed extra happy today. And for no apparent reason. 
Though, it could be because he liked you. 
The boys were always telling you that Peter had liked you, but never dared say it in front of him. They were much too afraid. 
But you weren't. He would never hurt you, he had promised you.

And Peter Pan never broke his promises.

He rested his chin on your shoulder as you continued to work. A few minutes later it was fixed. Just like it had been before. He took it from you and examined your stitching. 
"You know I've always been envious of how you do that so easily," he said, still looking at the collar. 

"Yeah, I know I'm special, you don't have to tell me," you gloated playfully. 
He smirked at you and put it back on, adjusting the collar before deciding he liked it. 
"Thanks!" he smiled. You smiled back at him and started to pick up the twine and things you used to sew it up when he pulled you by the arm to look at him. You thought he was going to say something, but instead, he kissed you. 

Not on the cheek like he usually did, but on the lips. 
This was very strange and special for you because you had never had your first kiss before. And you definitely liked Peter. 
It was a short kiss, only long enough for you to feel it, but it was still sweet nonetheless. 
He was the one to pull away, looking at you to make sure you didn't feel uncomfortable or disgusted. 

He was relieved to see that you didn't. 
"I don't know why I just did that," he started nervously. "But I felt like I needed to."
You smiled and said simply, "I don't have a problem with it,"
And hearing that have him enough courage to kiss you again. Not on the cheek like he usually did, but on the lips. This was very strange and special for you because you had never had your first kiss.

And you definitely like Peter he usually did, but on the lips. This was very strange and special for you because you had never had your first kiss. And you definitely like Peter.It was a short kiss, only long enough for you to feel it, but sweet nonetheless. He was the one to pull away, looking at you to make sure youdidn't feel uncomfortable or disgusted.

And he was relieved to see that you weren't. "I don't know why I just did that," he started nervously. "But I feltlike I needed to." You smiled and said simply, "I don't have a problem with it." And hearing that gave him enough confidence to kiss you again.