Finding Jason

We woke up at 9, and decide that we were going to make ourselves costumes. Mine was a Red tank top w/ black leather jacket grey pants with silver belts slung over hips steel toed combat boots. Jacket pants and shoes have armor in them. Silver mask over eyes. Plus, then silver belts double as utility belts. Kaylee's was silver utility belt with holsters for fans, bullet proof and flexible metallic blue vest, white flexible undershirt, white flexible pants, white combat boots with blue stripes and silver tips and silver mask edged in blue with reflective lenses over eyes (by flexible think gymnast leotard material) holster on back for machete, Taser gloves are finger less and white.

We grabbed some grappling hooks and head to where Crime Alley. I had a feeling that fanfic we had been talking about, we somehow end up inside the story. Well this will be fun, not. Not like we can do anything about that.

Once we got there I saw Jason, and didn't look to good. He had a bite on his shoulder, and he may have a concussion by the looks of it. I looked over at Kunoichi to see if she was going to help me with him.

We got him back to the hideout, and after an hour he woke up. He looked around and saw us. Luckily, I had removed all his weapons or he would have tried to kill us.

We told him about not being form this world and I showed him the pics from my phone. This is going to be weird tomorrow. Oh well I'm beat.