Waking up.

by lynxadventure21  

Things in between ''are thoughts unless they are between " "

Jason P.O.V

My first thoughts were 'the $&%^*@' and 'who the heck are these crazy ladies? Hmmm now that I'm thinking about it, who am I to judge? I'm not exactly the sanest person on the block. For all I know they could have been resurrected by the pit and went all loopy just like me. Oh well I don't exactly have a choice in weather I can trust them or not since I'm injured and don't have my weapons better not start out on the wrong foot.'

______________________________________________________________________________

Kaylee P.O.V

Onyx or Ember Shadow just finished explaining our situation to Red Hood we are still calling him Red Hood because we left his domino mask on; he looked at us with a calculating stare. This stare is one I have seen many times I get it whenever I tell someone that I am helping raise fifteen kids sometimes more depending on how many kids come and go throughout the year; he thinks were mental that's just great. Note sarcasm.

"Okay well as interesting as that story is I must be going now," Red Hood stated as he pushed himself off the bed only to hiss in pain and fall back down.

"Sorry but it looks like you're stuck with us," I told him while shrugging. In reply he grumbled something that I almost didn't hear, almost, it was quite clear that we weren't meant to hear what he said but raising a whole bunch of little kids makes your ears become a lot more sensitive, my ears can hear almost as good as a blind person so I heard what he said clear as day: "great I'm stuck with a bunch of lunatic girls who think they're from another dimension".

"Hey!" I snapped "we aren't lunatics, mental, crazies or whatever else you think we are! We are perfectly sane! Didn't Alfred teach you anything about manners!? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!" "Yeah!" Ember Shadow agreed "and honestly you have seen, heard and had things way weirder happen to you, like oh I don't know say, dying then coming back to life by using a pit filled with a green glowing liquid!" Red Hood turned his head and looked directly at me. "What did you just say?" he questioned me "how do you know that name?" "Name what name did I say Jason? No I'm pretty sure I didn't, what is he talking about?' I thought to myself in a panic but then it clicked I said Alfred; I shouldn't know who Alfred is. One look at Ember told me that she had realized that I said Alfred too and was starting to tell him that what I had said was just a popular saying we have in our home dimension. Unfortunately, my brain was still in panic mode and I acted on instinct. Jason went limp back onto the bed and Ember Shadow began screaming at me. I had used a blow dart on Jason and it hit him directly in the neck.

 "Relax Ember he'll wakeup in two hours we'll just tell him he fell asleep after we told him we are from another dimension. Ok? Ok," I decided. "Ugh fine," Ember Shadow begrudgingly agreed. Two hours later Jason came to, he looked at us silently with a calculating stare for about thirty seconds before he opened his mouth and spoke. "How do you know that name?" "What name?" I asked feigning innocence. "Alfred, how do you know that name?" he clarified."I know that name because you just told me," I replied while raising any eyebrow behind my mask acting confused."No you said 'didn't Alfred teach you anything about manners' before I fell asleep," Red Hood argued. 

"Sorry to disappoint you Hood, but you fell asleep after Ember told you about us being from another dimension we never mentioned anyone by the name of Alfred or anything about your manners I think that was a dream," I said smoothly. He nodded his head but his eyes still held doubt. "Hood?" he questioned. "Kunoichi has a thing about giving people nick names apparently yours is Hood" Ember Shadow explained. "So I assume you are Ember and you are Kunoichi?" Red Hood asked while gesturing to the girl that he thought the name belonged to. "Actually it's Ember Shadow," Ember Shadow corrected. 

"Yep, I'm Kunoichi, and your Red Hood now that we're all acquainted how about you tell us why you have a giant bite mark on your shoulder," I sassed. By the way he looked at us I could tell that he still thought we were crazy but I think we have the right to know since we brought him here and gave him medical attention, which he was clearly in need of. All he has to do is tell two girls who he thinks are crazy that saved him from being beaten more by thugs or infection what bit him, this is going to be interesting. 

 Red Hood grunted and began to try and sit up moving slowly he began to sit himself up and propped himself up against the wall, still gritting his teeth he turned to us, I felt my jaw fall to the floor in shock.

"Umm,Ember, since when did we have the big bad wolf from little red riding hood in our hideout?" I stuttered out. While Jason was gritting his teeth his pearly whites were on full display; on the top row he had three wicked looking fangs on both sides and the bottom row he had two fangs on both sides.