You Look...Familiar

••Tom's POV••
The next morning I was awakened by a loud thump as my door slammed into the wall, most likely  leaving a dent.
"Tom, you made a promise and I'm going to uphold you to it! You owe us coffee young man!" Matt chirped.
I rolled over and looked at the clock. 8:24 am.
"Matt, there's still plenty of time...let me sleep..."
"I could, but you haven't left your room in three days and I'm getting kind of lonely!" Matt pouted.
"Alright, alright, alright. Now leave me alone so I can get ready." I nodded towards the door.
Matt grinned. "Thanks Tommy!!"
"Don't call me that!" I snapped.
Matt looked hurt. "Oh...o-okay...I'm sorry..." he mumbled as he slinked out.
Immediately after he left, I wished I hadn't said that. I didn't mean to be so harsh, especially towards Matt. Sure, he was annoying sometimes, but I didn't want to yell at him. He just hit a nerve.
Tord always called me Tommy. He knew it was the quickest way to get on my nerves. Now every time I heard the name, all I thought of was him.
I silently cursed Tord's name as I quickly dressed. Before long I was walking down the road, appreciating the cool, quiet morning.
Huh. Its rare I get a moment of peace. I thought. With Matt bugging me about god-knows-what and Edd...well, Edd's still practically nonexistent. But it won't be long before-
My thoughts were interrupted as someone ran straight ((unlike him. Lol bad sexuality joke sorry.)) into me, nearly knocking me over. I had the brains to grab the back of his red hoodie to stabilize myself, but that caused him to jerk backwards.
"Fuck! What the hell, man? That hurt!" He snapped.
"I hope it hurt! Maybe if you bothered with an 'excuse me'!" I snapped.
He jerked himself free from my grasp and stared sheepishly at the ground, his sandy hair flopping over his forehead so I couldn't see his face.
"You sound like someone I used to know..." he said quietly.
"Well, that 'someone' had a good mind! Common decency! Does anyone understand it?!" I knew I sounded like an old man, but I didn't care. It was bad enough I had to be up at this ungodly hour.
The red-clad male's head shot up. His hair fell back into a shape that resembled devil's horns. His silver eyes were laced in blue as he met my gaze. Well, one of them. The other was covered with a black patch.
His mouth curves up into his trademark smirk as he said in his smooth, buttery accent,
"Thomas Rockwell."

••Tord's POV••
I couldn't believe it.
I leave Norway to escape the pressure of my life, only to find the one person who could push my buttons more than anyone else.
Just be nice, Tord. He's all you have right now.
"It's been a while, old friend." I smile, hoping he was ready to make amends.
"Yeah, and it's been the best time of my life!" He snarled.
I blink and take a step backwards. "T-Tom, I-"
"Don't play innocent!" He growls. "You ruined my life. Ruined me. And now you're back?! What are you doing here?!"
I fight away the tears rushing to my eyes. I clear my throat and stand tall. In the most proper voice I can, I say, "I am here to make amends to those I have wronged. The guilt has been overpowering me these past years, and I need to fix it!"
"So you're apologizing just to appease your guilt? So you can get right back to killing people?!" Tom hissed in a low voice.
"No! Tom..." I sigh, taking a small step towards him. "Tom, I'm leaving the Red Army. For good. It's not good for me. Or anyone, for that matter."
"No shit. Now the question is, where was that attitude two years ago? You know, before you destroyed my entire life?" He bristled.
I leaned forward close enough to feel his warm breath on my lips. It tasted like Smirnoff and peppermint, and it was all I could do to keep from blushing.
"I've changed, Thomas." I said in a low tone.
Tom was silent, maybe out of shock or surprise.
"Fine!" He stands up suddenly, startling me. "IF I let you come back to the house, you have to swear not to try anything. And I mean anything."
"Done!" I squeal, and I see a smile prick at the sides of his mouth.
I hesitate before sliding my arm around his shoulder for a side hug.
"Thank you Tom...this means a lot to me."
Tom rolls his eyes and shakes me off. "Yeah, yeah. C'mon, I need to go to Starbucks." He strides up the hill before I can even get a word in.
I scramble after him, panting for air. Once I catch up to him, I say, or rather wheeze, "don't you...hate...coffee?"
"Yeah?"
"Then why are...you here...getting it?" I scratched the back of my neck.
"I promised Matt I would, is all." He shrugged, squinting into the chilly wind. "Something to cheer Edd up, I suppose."
"Ha! That's so you!" I chuckle, sticking my hands in my pockets. Under my breath I mumble, "Classic, stupid Tom."
"What was that?" He asks, turning to me.
"Oh, nothing!" I smile.
He shrugs and continues walking.
I sigh and watch him for a moment.
"Nothing at all..."

Woop!
I'm gonna try to post a chapter a day, maybe more if I'm feeling productive
Yeah
Catch y'all later!