Time Flies

Matt's POV•
I wake up, a little out of it before I see Edd. His arm is wrapped around me and I smile, remembering how he said he loved me. I nestle closer.
His eyes flutter open.
"Good morning..." I murmur. He offers a sleepy smile and hugs me tighter.
"Goooood morning everyone!" Tom slams the door open.
We shoot upright. Tom turns red and blinks slowly.
"Not going to ask what you were just doing, but Tord asked me to come get you two." He scowls.
"Uh...okay." I rub my eyes. "Did he say why?"
"Yes. He did." Tom's scowl grows darker. "He made breakfast."
"Huh. Okay." Edd wiggles into his hoodie and leaves. Tom stood in the doorway snickering.
"What? What are you laughing at?" I snap.
"Nothing!" He chuckles and walks away. "Nothing at all~"
Okayyy...Tom had a reputation for being strange, but this was a little much. I smooth out my perfect hair and analyze my beautiful face in the mirror.
"Absolutely marvelous." I smile at myself. Leaving the room, I walk into the kitchen.
"Hold up. Tord, you made all of this?!" I gape. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon sat steaming on the table. A pot of coffee brewed, filling the tiny kitchen with a wonderful smell. Tom and Edd were at the table talking-actually, probably arguing-and Tord was leaning against the wall, watching the microwave.
"Yeah. Only a true man can cook." He joked.
I stood there, puzzled. This seemed out of he ordinary for some reason, but I couldn't pinpoint why.
I shrugged it off and sat down at the table. Whatever it was, it couldn't be that important, right?
<><><>
After we ate, Tom and I cleaned the dishes.
"I don't wanna!" I complained. "The water makes my perfect hands wet!"
"Oh! Really?! Water is wet?! Dear me, what a concept!!" Tom said in mock surprise.
"You know what I mean, Thomas." I mutter. "So what's up with you and Tord?"
His features harden. "What do you mean? Nothing's up! Nothing's between us! There's nothing! Nothing but empty air! So just shut up!"
I take a step backwards. "Okay...dang."
He breathes deeply. "Sorry, but...Tord and I..." he turns red.
I gasp. "OMG! You like him don't you?!"
"What? N-no. I don't-well, I uh...no. I um...well you like Edd!"
"Yeah. But that's not a secret." I roll my eyes. "You like Tord, don't you?!"
Tom shrugs. "He's..."
I giggle. "Oh I knew it! I knew it!"
"He's okay. He's fine."
"Just okay? You're so in love!" I coo.
"Shut up!" He shrieks, blushing and bolting out.
"It's cute!" I call after him. "Follow your heart! I'm inspirational!"