Indifferent

Tord's POV•
"Tord..." Edd said in a wavering voice. "You're back."
I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded, not allowing my eyes to leave the floor.
"Hey..." I smiled weakly. "I missed you guys."
The fear in Edd's eyes died down, though he didn't say that they missed me. But I understood. Why would they? I ruined everything they loved.
"I-I figure you must be mad at me still...I know Tom is, anyway. But I know if you give me another chance, I can earn your trust back." My voice trembled and I felt like an idiot.
To my surprise, Matt stepped forward and wrapped his arm around my shoulder comfortingly (A/N: ooo the TordMatt is real XD sorry I'll stop). I glanced up at him, taking into account how much taller he was from when I last saw him.
Once he unwrapped his arm from my shoulder, he smiled.
"Of course, Todd!"
I gave a slight laugh. "Tord."
"That's what I said."
I wiped my eyes with the corner of my sleeves, sending a hopeful glance at Tom.
He was sitting on the couch, staring into space, but when I looked at him he glared at me darkly.
Edd glanced back and forth between me and Tom, his expression growing weary.
"Is this...going to be a problem?" He asked nervously.
"Ye-" Tom began.
"No, of course not. If Tom doesn't want me here, I'll gladly be on my way." I muttered. I really didn't want to leave, but was in no place to make waves.
Tom rolled his eyes at me. "Fine. You can stay. I don't really care."
"Hooray!" Matt cheered.  I blinked humbly at him and felt tears pressing at the back of my eyes.
"Matt...I was so horrible to you. Why don't you hate me..?" I choked out.
He smiled kindly.
"Why would I hate you? You never did anything wrong."
A single tear trailed down my cheek as I glanced at Edd, who's face fell.
"Right..." I said softly with a smile.
(A/N: I hate myself for this ;-;)

•Edd's POV•
I awoke. The room was dark except for the single spotlight shining down on me.
"Hello? Matt? Tom? Tord?" I called out into the darkness.
"Shhh..." came a voice from the shadows. Tord stepped into the light, a wicked grin plastered on his face.
"Matt! Tom! Help!" I screamed.
"No one can hear you, Edd." Another voice cut in. I saw a bout of ginger hair in the blackness. 
"Matt! Thank god!" I whispered. "Help me!"
Matt came forward. His warm brown eyes were gone, replaced by two silver rings. Like broken CDs.
"Tord!" I exploded with anger. "We trusted you!"
"That was your mistake, Edd." A third voice muttered. Another light flickered on. Tom was tied to another chair, halfway across the room.
"TORD!" I screamed. The spotlights went off and I sunk into the darkness. The only thing audible was his evil laughter.
"Edd? Edd! Are you okay?" My eyes shot open. My teeth chattered as cold sweat trickled down my temple.
Tord pressed a damp cloth to my forehead. Matt was sitting by my side, rubbing small circles on my back. Tom stood in the doorway, yawning.
"You were screaming." Tord coughed uncomfortably.
"What was I saying...?"  I asked nervously. Tord seemed so uncomfortable.
"Stuff like...uh..." Matt gulped. "...um...'Tord, no!" and, 'We trusted you!'"
I went pink, along with Tord.
"Oh...Tord, I'm so-"
"It's fine" He assured me. "It was just a nightmare. You couldn't help it."
I nodded, feeling a little bit better.
"Do...do you want me to stay here? For the night?" Matt scratched the back of his head.
I blushed and smiled a little. "Sure, if you want too."
After I convinced the others that I was okay, they left. Except for Matt.
"So...you want me to sleep on the chair or...?" He looked around.
I thought a moment before scooting over and patting the bed beside me.
He blushed and crawled under the blanket.
I relaxed slightly, feeling the warmth of his body as he pressed against me.
I only hesitated a second before wrapping an arm around him. He scooted closer.
"I love you..." I breathed, wishing a little that he heard me.
He was silent for a moment.
"I love you, too."

((A/N: Jesus!! Sorry that took me so long to post! School, sports, blah blah excuses. Also sorry for the sudden change in font, my bold/italics aren't working for some reason and I have to re-select for EVERY. SINGLE. LETTER. So yeah now this is me being lazy. I'm pretty sure my Wattpad has a virus so imma fix that soon. Well, bai my muffins!!))