the badass nerd

*preview*

'you really think I'm going to do this alone?' I ask unbelievably. He looks at me suprised. Okay, maybe it's a little weird to show up at his house without telling him I was coming, but the stupid asshole thought I was going to do this project alone!

Calm down Belle. You're a sweet little nerd... One with a few secrets anyway.

Oh right, let me introduce myself. My name is Isabella Queen, but I go by Belle. A few years ago, I was bullied so hard that I had to move away. I went living with my dad for a while and let's just say I learnt a few things when I was gone. I returned to my old school a week ago and to all the kids here, I'm still the sweet little nerd they always knew, but boy are they wrong. My dad is the owner of The Streets. It's illegal, but he doesn't really care. There happens a lot on The Streets: streetfights, streetdance, streetraces. You can imagine something right. My dad has thought me everything he knows and now I'm known as the street princess. Not just because my dad is the king. No, I'm the princess because I'm the best in everything on The Streets. I have to be if I ever want to be queen.

Nobody can ever know the truth. I would really like to wear my leather jackets and combat boots to school, but I can't. I even wear glasses to school to make me less recognisable and when I'm on The Streets, I wear a wig. I cannot risk being recognised because half my school goes to The Streets.

It's pretty funny when people talk to me about Beauty, my street name. They talk to me... About me. It's hard not to slip up, but hey, life is nothing if you don't take risks right?

My dad chose the name Beauty because obviously I'm beautiful. No, just kidding. He came up with it because everyone calls me Belle and Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie. He thought it would fit.

When I'm in school, I'm this quiet girl with good grades, but no friends. When I'm on The Streets I have this bitch attitude and a gigantic ego. I do that on purpose so people would never compair me to her.

I have some secrets as both Belle and Beauty. Ofcourse I'm great at fighting, racing and streetdancing, but I also have secrets in my daily life. I'm a dancer and a singer. I don't know why it's a secret. I think I just want Belle to have a low profile life. Beauty has enough excitement for the both of them. I also don't want people to notice me. It could lead them to my alter ego, and that's something I'm not ready to face yet.

Ofcourse I'll have to reveal who I am someday. Otherwise I can never take over The Streets, but I'm still in high school. It's already bad enough as it is, without them knowing about my dark side. Image what would happen if someone found out? The bullying could start again, or worse, the populars could start befriending me! I don't want anything to do with them.

So, this is a story about my very interesting life. Ofcourse there's a boy... There always is one. Keep on reading if you want to get to know me! And maybe I'll see you on The Streets.

Hey guys! This is a little preview on my new book! I hope I showed you a little how this book is going to be. I'm publishing the first few chapters very soon

If you want quick updates, start voting and commenting. The more of those, the faster I update!

See you!

Xoxo