belle: I'm romantic!

'He did what?!' I squeal. Jake shrinks. I may of may not have just yelled right into his ear.

It not my fault Sophia calls me when we're cuddling, right?

'I'm sorry' I whisper to him and I give him a kiss.

'Are you even listening?' Sophia asks me over the phone.

I turn my attention back to her. 'Yes'

'Then what did I say?'

'That I'm not listening?'

'Very funny. So, Luke came to my house yesterday and he kissed me. Just like that. The saw my face and he kissed me. I was about to yell at him, but then he got on one knee and asked me out. It was soooo cute! He had run all the way from The Streets to my house, just to do that!' She gushes.

'That's so romantic' I say to her before turning to Jake. 'Why can't you be more romantic?'

'I took you out yesterday for a picknick under the stars and I sang you a song. How more romantic do you want me to be?'

Sophia laughs and I put her on speaker.

'Sophia. Are you seriously laughing right now?' He asks insulted.

'Dude, you could beat every guy that has ever looked at her just to protect her and she would only be amused. She had no eye for romantic gestures.'

'Hey' now it's my turn to feel insulted. 'I have!'

'No, you don't' is Sophia's dry answer.

'Just go back to your boyfriend' I say before putting the phonecall to an end.

'I'm romantic, right?' I ask Jake with my puppy eyes.

He smiles at me. 'Ofcourse you are' and he places a kiss on my forehead.

I smile at him. 'You only say that to make me me happy'

'Are you?'

I nod. 'Mission accomplished then'

I snuggle closer to him and close my eyes. 'I love you'

'I love you too'