Jake: he's going to pay

if it isn't my favorite nerd. What are you doing here so early?' I say smirking.

'go away Jake' she doesn't look at me, but at the books in her locker.

'someone has a bad mood this morning'

'quit the cocky attitude please' she asks harsly.

'what did I do wrong this time?'

I keep smirking. I love it when I get under her skin.

'you mean besides bullying me for 6 years? I don't know. Make me fall and loose my memory perhaps?' what? Make her fall? What is she talking about?

'what do you mean?'

'jay told me everthing. I don't know why you talk to me all of a sudden, maybe it's to see how your bullying turned out, maybe for another reason, but I'm done with you. I hate you so much right now it almost hurts. I never want to see, hear or even smell you ever again!'

I frown. That actually hurts. Okay, I did bully her, but I thought she didn't want me. I didn't make her fall! Whoever this Jay asshole is that told her that, is going to pay for this!

'hey wait!' 

'didn't you hear what I just said. I never want to talk to you again!' 

She walks away as fast as she can and I let her. She's not going to believe me anyway. I have to do something about the source of these lies.

***
I needed to let go of my frustration, so I went to the Streets earlier this evening. I fought three guys before I was finally calm again and the best part? I'm not even injured, not even a bruise. That's the best part about being the prince of the Streets: nobody is good enough to beat me.

'were you at the Streets again?' Luke asks when he arrives at my place. He practically lives here, so I see him quiet often. 'yeah'

'why this time?'

'what do you mean?'

'you only fight when something is on your mind.'

'no I don't' I lie. I can deny it as much as I want, but I know he's right. I love the dancing and racing, but I only fight when something is wrong. not that I'll ever admit that. 

'just tell me' 

I think about his words. I can't tell him. if I do, I have to tell him about Izzy and I'm not ready for that yet. Nobody knows and I want to keep it that way.

'someone told a big lie about me' I decide to say. Luke frowns. 'What do you mean' 

'I don't want to talk about it' 

'okay fine, but if you do, you know where to find me, alright?' 

I nodd and he leaves my room. 

I think about this Jay that corrupted Izzy's mind. it's so weird. without noticing I started calling the Nerd Izzy again. it's weird, saying her name again after so long. If feels better than I want to admit.

***
I decide to follow Izzy to the car the following moring. Ofcourse I have to wait an entire day at school, but I haven't talked to Izzy in 10 years, those few hours aren't that much.

'how our those projects going?' ms. Willens asks. I don't want to think about the project. It's going to be a dissaster if Izzy won't talk to me soon.

'jake?' the teacher asks.

'I'm sorry miss. Can you repeat the question' everyone laughs. Everyone except Izzy. I look at her. She sits next to me like always, but she doesn't even look my way.

'how is the project going?' oh we're still there.

'euhm great. Yeah totally the best project you'll ever see' I laugh nervously.

The teacher nodds and goes to the next student. A paper comes my way.

You can make the best project she will ever see on your own. I won't be a part of it.

I

Great. She won't look at me and she won't talk to me. I have to take down that Jay fast, before it's to late.

***
I follow Izzy after school to the parkinglot. I make sure she doesn't notice. I'll talk to her later, when I found out who this Jay-person is. I see a guy standing against his car, smirking at Izzy. She smiles and hugs him before they both step in the car. It looks like they have a lot of fun. Can I take that away from her? Can I really do that to my best friend? She looks so happy.
NO. It's a lie, Izzy deserves the truth! And that's exactly what I'm going to give her!