Belle: maybe it's going to fast

'Do you ever think we went to fast?' I ask Jake. It's already evening and we're still lying in his bed.

'Why do you ask?' He looks at me worriedly. 'You're not breaking up with me, are you?'

I shake my head. 'No ofcourse not. It's just... all we've done these past days is have sex. We didn't even leave the room. I haven't talked to Sophia in ages and neither have you'

Jake shrugs. 'All she and Luke do is have sex... in front of us! So I think we're actually not that bad'

'We have to go to school! And to the Streets! God knows what happens while we're not there' I start panicking. The more I think about it, the more stressed I get.

'They sent all your homework to me and your father takes care of the Streets right now. There's nothing to worry about'

Why does he seem so okay with all of this? We're talking about our live here!

'Jake, please. Look at this in my point of view. I want to graduate, go to college and run the Streets. That's not possible if we stay in our bed'

Jake starts smiling. 'You said our bed'

I slap his arm. 'Is that all you've heard from everything I just said?'

His face turns serious. 'No. And I want what you want. We're together remember? We're a team now. I think I just wanted you for myself for a while. You were in a coma for 3 months. I sat next to your bed for 3 months, wishing for you to wake up so that I could hold you in my arms one more time. When I saw you lying there between the glass, I was so scared.

I know you don't understand because you never saw what happened, but I did. And God, I hope I never see that again because next time I die with you'

Tears are rolling down his cheeks. Shit, I never meant to let this happen. I just wanted us to be social with other people again.

'I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please don't cry.' He puts his arms around me and pulls me close to him.

'Maybe we can stay here 'till the end of tomorrow, but after that, we're going out again. Deal?'

He nods against my shoulder. 'Deal' he mumbles.

'I love you' I whisper in his ear.

'I love you too'

Sophia's pov (suprise ;) )
'Luke' I whisper. 'Did you hear that?' I pull him away from the door we were standing behind.

'Yes! They said we have sex in front of them all the time!' He whispers loudly.

I shake my head. Boys. They're all the same.

'No! Is that everything you remember from their conversation?! I mean, did you hear they're going to go out again? Do you know what that means? We don't have to sneak around to see them anymore' I clap in my hands excitedly.

'We were sneaking around? I thought we were just visisting them' Luke answers and I roll my eyes.

'You're lucky I love you' I peck him on the lips before walking away from him.

'Hey! What do you mean by that?' He yells and I giggle.

I turn around to tell him: 'I mean you can be really dumb sometimes'

He chases after me and puts his arms around my waist. 'I might be, but your my girlfriend so you have to put up with it'

We smile at each other. 'We're they right? Do we have the same problem they have?'

Luke shrugs. It must be a boy thing. 'Maybe. But I really don't care because I love you'

'Aww I love you too' and that's when we kiss (again)