1

Sana's POV

Another day in school. Aish, how I wish vacation won't be over so quick. I jumped out of my bed and did my daily routine. Taking a bath, eating but unfortunately, there are no foods in the table since mom is not home, nothing to cook because mom is not home, but still washing the dishes who used by someone but doesn't have good manners to clean all of this mess because mom is not home, and.. and.. and running because I'm late again. First day of school and I'm now being unlucky, a great start eh?

I was running when I felt a rain drop in my skin. Just how much more unfortunates will come to me this day?
So annoying geez.
I ran in the nearest store to stay for a while, for shelter ofcourse, I won't buy food. Eventhough I want too, I just can't. Because I left my wallet in my room.

And I'm late! First day of school and I'm late or absent rather.
Just how long will I stay here?
The clouds sure is heart broken right now.
Why are you doing this to me gods and goddesses?

I was standing here when I saw a tall girl, walking in the rain, slowly? I find it hot tho.
The way she move her hair to the side, the way she walk.
Those bod- what the fuck did I just imagined? I looked down for a second but looked at her again, I saw her looking at me too, those eyes that can melt me away.
The rain traded with a bright light coming from the sky.

Is she an angel?

Did the gods and goddesses send her here to say sorry to me?

No, she looks like an alien

So maybe the other planet sent her because they're tired of her?

"Hey you have the same uniform as mine"

I was in my deep thoughts when I heard her talk to me, I didn't hear well tho

"What?" I said and she looked a bit annoyed because I didn't hear, maybe?

"I said we have the same uniform"

"Really?" That's the word that scaped from my mouth, there are thousands of words but that's it.

"Yes. And I'm kinda lost right now, I'm new to this place and can we go together to school?"

"Sure."

We walked the highway in complete silence, the only thing to hear is my heartbeat and her sighings, she sighs a lot. I mean literally a lot. I'm always about to say something but then she will let a deep sigh so I decided not to try again. So here we are walking awkwardly.

"We're here" I said when we've reached the gate in our school and entered it, the guard won't let us in but she explained everything. Just like that, the guard smiled and let her in. I'm still here tho, how unfortunate.

She then whispered to the guard and the guard opened he gate for me. Such a life saver.

"Kamsahamnida" she bowed to me and we both started walking at opposite ways. She's a transferee after all, maybe she'll go to the dean's office.

------

I was sitting in my seat, texting my best friend who's sitting far away from me and not listening to the teacher's life story.
Every teacher does that atleast 3 times each school year right?

When I lifted my head, I saw a familiar person standing in the front door.

That's her.

The angel, no wait, the alien? Aish

"You must be Chou Tzuyu? The other teachers are talking about you since last week you showed up here" Mr. K smiled and I was expecting for a smile back but she just walked pass Mr. K and seated in the back row.