3

Sana's POV

"Sana! Wake up, breakfast is ready" My mom sure have a loud voice.

"And why didn't you sleep in your bed?" Right, I slept here in the floor, but I don't remember having a blanket.

"Mom, where's that girl?"

"Ahh Tzuyu?, I guess she went to your school already. She didn't eat breakfast because I'm still sleeping when she left." I just nodded and went downstairs to eat, and prepare myself for school.

I grabbed my bag and was about to exit our house when mom handed me a lunchbox and said:

"Sana, give this to Tzuyu, here's yours too"

How can I give this to that girl? Everytime I look at her in her eyes, it's making my heart flutter. What should I do?

--------

"Sana-chan~ ohayou" Momo greeted me with a hug when I entered our room.

"Hey Moguri"

"Ne?"

"How do you know if you're inlove?"

"Waeyo?" She gave me a confused look

"Nothing, just asking"

"Is Sana-chan inlove? Hehe~"

"No!" Many people looked at me because I just shouted and my voice cracked, everyone.

"Kay' defensive much?" She giggled and I just gave her my -Sana's-shutup-or-you're-dead glare.

That tall girl entered our classroom and everyone just looked at her and stayed quiet after a few second, they started their conversation again.

Oh right, I need to give her the food my mom prepared for her.

"Hey, mom prepared this for you." I handed her the lunchbox but she's not looking at me because she's playing with her phone again.

Since she's not accepting it, I placed it on top of her books. Her desk is full of books and papers. She's in school but she's making this school her office.

I guess she didn't like what I just did because she looked at me. Atleast I got her attention now.

"Don't you have common sense, Miss?"

"Pardon?"

"Are you deaf?" She's really cold, wow.

"Look, I already told you that I don't want anyone to be involved in my businesses."

She continued playing with her phone. Why is she always playing when I'm talking at her?!

"I'm not being involved in you're businesses right now, I'm just following my mom's order tall alien." She looked me like she's killing me with just her look. Is it that bad to call someone by what you see in their appearance?

She just sighed and played with her phone again.

Since I'm not getting any response, I decided to go back to my sit, I was planning in wearing my earphones but unfortunately our teacher walked in.

"Class, we will be having a pair work today. I want you to find a partner now and sit with them. I'll give you 3 minutes."

"Sana-chan!" Momo waved at me and told me to sit beside her. I walked to her sit but what about that girl?

"Does all of you now have a partner?"

"Yes!"

"Sir! Tzuyu doesn't have a partner" one of my classmates ask our teacher so all of them looked at her direction. She's just reading her book. Is she even paying attention to this class?!