Special Chapter/Extra (For Sana's Birthday)

While Sana and Momo is in the mall buying some things for Momo's sister as she forgot to give her a present last christmas, Tzuyu and Dahyun was talking in Sana and Tzuyu's room, Tzuyu is reading a book while Dahyun is just sitting.

Dahyun looked around the room and rolled in the Bed, she snatched Tzuyu's book making the tall girl groan, "I'm bored" Dahyun said while scanning the book she snatched.

"so?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes and grabbed her book.

Dahyun sat up and hold the book tightly "what so? play with me"

"why would I?" Tzuyu tried to get the book once again, and failed so she just let go of it making Dahyun fall from the bed.
Tzuyu looked at the poor tofu in the floor and just smirked.

Chaeyoung entered the room "Hey gi- what are you doing there Dahyun-unnie?"

"ask that evil tall alien geez" Chaeyoung glanced at Tzuyu and Tzuyu just shrugged.

"by the way, do you know that today is Sana's birthday?" Dahyun and Tzuyu both looked at Chaeyoung at the same time. "what? Mina's the one who told me earlier"

"Mina?"

"ye- oh, Mina-unnie" Chaeyoung corrected.

"so are we going to prepare some surprise or something for Sana-unnie?"

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun "enjoying the floor so much?"

"I hate you" Dahyun stood up from the floor and sat down again in Tzuyu's bed.

"Thank you" Dahyun glared at Tzuyu once again, "if looks can kill.. I'll cover your eyes with a duct tape."

"oh my god, why are you so mean to me"

Chaeyoung fake coughed, "I'm still here.."

"Right, so what's the plan?"

"Mina said that while Momo and Sana are still in the mall, we should do some decorations in her room. She also said that if we ever need some more time, just call her and she'll talk to Momo so she can buy us some time" Chaeyoung explained.

"Okay, Let's start!" Dahyun jumped and reached her hand to Tzuyu

Tzuyu looked at her, "what?"

"don't tell me you're not helping in making the surprise?"

Tzuyu raised a brow, "it's not my job, and  I don't do things like that"

"whaaat? how can me and Chaeyoung finish this?"

"Maybe you'll finish it if you start working now." Tzuyu stood up, "I'm going out"

"where are you going?" Tzuyu shrugged, closed the door behind her and smirked.

Tzuyu dialed a number in her phone and left the house.

Dahyun heard an engine starting and looked outside, Tzuyu's car.
"woah, that girl.. really" she turned her head and saw Chaeyoung smiling at her phone. "oi are you crazy? smiling at your phone?"

Chaeyoung looked up, making her blush a little.
Dahyun walked in front of Chaeyoung and looked at her phone "who's that?"

"uwah unnie" Chaeyoung quickly hid her phone in her pocket and stood up. "l-let's do our j-job now."
Crap, why did I stuttered, she thought.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung started decorating the house, they used the things that Chaeyoung brought and after a few hours they've finished their job.

"wahh I'm so tired" Chaeyoung said while fanning herself, and wiped sweats in her neck. Dahyun tossed her a bottle of water and started drinking it.