Special Chapter/Extra (for Tzuyu's Birthday)

☠: THIS PART IS JUST AN EXTRA (please skip if you want to. AGAIN, this is not related to the story)

No one's POV

Tzuyu went to Taiwan to meet her father to talk about something important, she told her members that she'll come back in Korea today to celebrate her birthday with them.

Everyone in their group is preparing for Tzuyu's birthday, they're setting up a big surprise for their maknae except for one person. Sana, who's still sleeping in their dorm.

They all went to Tzuyu's house (except the sleeping squirrel) and asked the maids to help them in setting up without telling Tzuyu anything about it.

They're in the middle of preparing when Sana woke up, she left her room to eat, she went to the kitchen and ate the sandwich Jihyo left for her and took a shower.

After doing her routine, she went to her room and opened her SNS, she browsed in her feed for about half an hour and went to the living room. She looked around and noticed that everyone is gone.

"Yaaaa! THOSE GIRLS.. JINJAAA"

Jihyo and everyone who helping in setting up the surprise is having their break.

"Girls, did you feel that?" Nayeon asked everyone and they all nodded, including Dahyun who's having a goosebumps.

"I feel like someone is looking at us." Jihyo looked around acting like she's scared.

"Like those scenes in horror movies?!" Dahyun hid behind Momo who's still eating and doesn't give a shit in what's happening. Scary images are now running in their minds, and they heard loud scream which made some of the members jump in their seats.

"That's my ringtone guys, sorry" Jeongyeon showed her phone and revealed the caller's name, Sana.

"Where are you? Do we have schedules today? Why didn't you wake me up?" Jeongyeon pressed the loudspeaker button so everyone can hear Sana.

"Tzuyu's house" Nayeon shouted

"What are you doing there?"

"Preparing a surprise for our maknae!"

"Eh? Surprise? Why?"

"Don't tell me you have no idea that today is her special day?" -Momo

"Special day? What?"

"Find out yourself!" Dahyun shouted and snatched Momo's jokbal, Momo glared at her and leaned closer, they're staring at each other like they're in a contest. Momo's eyes is one of Dahyun's weakness, it's like they're hypnotising her.

Momo smirked and grabbed the jokbal and continued eating it.

"You're the girlfriend but have no idea what day is today tsk tsk" Jeongyeon just teased Sana but Nayeon throwed a water balloon in her direction, "what's that for?!" Nayeon just smiled at her.

"Smh for those people flirting here." Jihyo rolled her eyes and saw Mina feeding Chaeyoung while Chaeyoung is back hugging Mina. "Uhhhh" Jihyo rolled her eyes again and left the area.

"I'll go there, explain everything later!" Sana ended the call and looked at her car's window, she saw Tzuyu's name and picture but she didn't see the message because a truck stopped in her side which blocked it. The traffic light went green and she looked in the screen again but Tzuyu's picture is no longer there.

"What's today?" She sighed and continued driving.

----------------------------------

After an hour, Sana arrived in Tzuyu's house. She parked her car and entered the house, she saw her members lying in a mat they placed near the pool.