13

Tzuyu's POV

I saw Dahyun coming out from the infirmary, I waved at her and she didn't seem to hear me as she's in a rush. I wonder what's going on... Since I left quickly after I've finish answering the questionnaire for the Student Council I have no news on what's happening to them. Well, it won't cause anyone a trouble if I just take a peek right?

I entered the infirmary and saw that the nurse is nowhere to be found, I guess she took the day off. I looked around and saw a closed curtain, I was standing in front of it thinking twice if I should open it or not, what if the person here is awake and saw me? what excuse should I say?

Whatever, I'm just checking since I saw Dahyun.

I opened the curtain and saw Sana sleeping while holding the covers tight, so you're really sick huh? You should've just said the truth back then, instead of lying just to avoid making the people around you worried. Annoying.

I closed the curtain and went to the teacher's table to get a medicine for Sana.

"Where on earth is the teacher here when she's needed the most" I opened the curtains again and heard Sana.

"Did you forgot something, Dahyun?"

I sighed then left the medicines in the table near her. "Here. Meds." I also gave her the chocopie that I bought before the exam. "Eat this and drink your medicine. I'll just leave it here." I need to leave now, I still have a lot of paperworks to do, she should be fine by her own now right? also Dahyun will come back anytime soon.

Seeing her like that makes me feel like I also gave a contribution on the burden she's carrying adding to her studies. Aish.

Sana's POV

Dahyun is currently feeding me the soup she bought, I think I should thank her again for today, one thank you is still not enough for someone who cancelled her plans just to babysit you right?

"Dahyun-ssi I-" Dahyun cut me off by raising her palm in front of my face.

"There's no need to be formal, unnie. Just call me Dahyun or if you prefer using my nickname, Dubu that will also make me happy!" She then acted cute while slightly pinching her cheeks "Dubu Dubu~"

After hearing that, why do I feel like that Dubu Dubu thingy would suit Tzuyu?

Ah! Tzuyu again, Sana?! just cut it out! that's the reason why you keep on seeing her even though she's not around! stop thinking about her.

"By the way Dubu.. Where's the chocopie you brought here a while ago?" She looked at me confused,

"Chocopie?" She then smiled awkwardly, "I've already eaten it, unnie hehe" she showed a peace sign making me smile in return. "I'm not the one who brought it tho." I raised my eyebrow, "Maybe someone visited you a while ago when I was buying you some food."

Wait...

If Dahyun wasn't the one who brought it then I wasn't imagining when I saw the alien?! I grabbed the bottled water and quickly drank almost all of it.

"Hey unnie what's wrong? Are you thirsty that much?" Dahyun asked worriedly while somehow being sarcastic.

"No" I smiled at her, "I feel like my cold has left my body now." 

Dahyun looked at me confused once again, "You know unnie, you're becoming really more weird when you're sick so you better get well soon or else I'll lose my mind trying to catch with you too.."

"What do you mean?" 

"Just.. Don't mind it" She laughed awkwardly, "so.." she paused "Are you really okay now? want me to escort you home?"