16

Tzuyu's POV

After hearing what Dahyun said, I stared at her. And we've been staring at each other for more than 3 seconds before she laughed out loud.

"Did you really fall for that kind of act, Yoda?" she said while containing her laugh while I'm just looking at here confused. "I just got that line from some detective movies I've watched, I didn't think you'd fall for that."

"Ahh seriously, I'll give you an oscar award for that" I thought I was caught there!

"You seem so serious, it feels so nice when I finally succeeded in playing a trick on you" she laughed again, "And I want to know something"

"hmm?"

"I didn't think you would wear a sweatshirt that has a lot of design" I looked at where she pointed her finger and saw the design of the sweatshirt I'm wearing.

It's full of that famous shiba inu's meme face (see this chapter's media at the top), I just grabbed this without knowing. I didn't know Sana has such a lame taste in style.

"It's alright if I change style once in a while."

Dahyun nodded, "that's true, you should ask me sometimes. I could lend you some cool outfits."

"no thank you, you should keep your style for yourself"

"Yah! what do you mean?" playfully slapped my arm and laughed, before we knew it, we've already arrived at her house. "Thanks!"

she exited the car then waved at me while my eyes just followed her.

"It's dark already and I still haven't got some of my clothes in the mansion, I should go home first." I said to myself, I drove away and I saw a familiar car going to the opposite direction as mine.

That car.. maybe it's just a look alike. But why do I feel like something will happen?

Ahh whatever..

---

I got some of my clothes from the mansion and now I'm almost at Sana's house.

I parked my car in front of the Minatozaki's house and exited.

I knocked at the door of their house and no one seems to be answering.

"Sana? Mrs. Minatozaki?" I knocked again but there isn't anyone answering. "I'm coming in" I opened the door and saw Momo and Mina sleeping on the floor. Why are they still here? and where is Sana?

I sat beside them and tried to wake them up but they won't. I looked at their hand and saw Momo still holding a glass in her hand. I grabbed the glass and smelled it, someone mixed some drug in this. I knew it!

"Sana!" I ran upstairs and opened Sana's room, she's not here.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and noticed Mina moving her hand slightly, I quickly went beside her. "What happened to you?" She mouthed something but I can't understand. "Say that again"

"Cha-" Cha? "Cha..eyo..ung" she said while trying her best to stay awake.

"Chaeyoung? What about Chaeyoung?"

"Drug.." Mina muttered before falling asleep again.

"Drug?" Did Chaeyoung went here with them? She never go to someone's house especially if she's not close with that person. If she's the one who did this then it makes sense! I saw her being friendly with the three of them in school, which she hardly do to people.

"That smol bean.."

I dialed Chaeyoung's number,

"Hi! I'm busy at the moment, please leave a message!"