2

Sana's POV

That tall girl- s-she's kissing one of our teachers (early kiss, mian) what is happening here? She's still a teenager right? But why are they kissing? What's their relationship? why am I peeking here? And why am I asking so many questions?

"Sana-chan!"

"Yah!" Because of my shout I think my spying mission is now over and I've been found. Why do I have such a loud voice?

"W-what's wrong wih you? You scared me!" Momo said while acting like she's having a heart attack.

"Ah, mian."

"What are you doing here by the way?" She said while looking around, but that girl and sensei (teacher in japanese) is nowhere to be seen now.

"Waiting for you," she just nodded and continued walking to exit the campus.

----------------

"Mom! Momo is here" I said as I took off my shoes

"Oh Momo, dear how was your vacation?"

"It was boring mom, this girl didn't call me atleast once" She said and pointed her finger at me. Momo is calling my mother mom because me and her has been friends since we were kids.

"Because she's busy stalking her favorite groups. She even asked for money because she wanted to go to the concert of that girl group, what's the name again? Girl's Generator?"

"Girls Generation." Me and Momo said at the same time.

"One time I saw her laughing then crying while looking at her laptop. And she's smiling the whole time while watching some videos of the members being sweet to each other. She looks like she's out of her mind" /taeny is real!/

"Mom!" Momo will just tease me again, geez.

"What?" She said then stick her tongue out. She's a tease right?

"She's focusing in those than caring for her best friend" Momo said while acting like she's crying.

"Mom! Where's our dinner?"

"Yah! You don't really care about me huh?"

"Sana-chan~ neomuhae!"

"Here." Mom placed the foods in our table, as expected Momo be quiet.

Momo left after eating because her sister will be coming home today.

I'm now washing the dishes while mom is watching tv.

"Sana, we will be having a visitor today. She'll be staying here until her father come back from business."

"Who?"

*Knock knock*

"Ah, she's here." She opened the door and it revealed a tall girl. Wait, she again?!

"What are you doing here?!" I said while pointing the sponge I'm holding at her.

"Good evening Mrs. Minatozaki. I am Chou Yi's daughter. Chou Tzuyu." (Idk if I can use her father's whole name so I used this instead) did she just ignored me? This girl, really.

"Sana I already told you that we will be having a visitor. Oh let her stay in your room for now."

"What? Where will I sleep then?" Is she really that important? Wow.

"You two can share your room."

"But I only have one bed, mom!"

"Share your bed with her"

"What?!"

"You're both girls, that's alright sweetie,
You're okay with that right, Tzuyu?"

"Yes." Why is she so calm?!

"Alright. Finish washing the dishes, Sana. I'll lead Tzuyu to your room" I just looked at them while walking upstairs. I'm really doomed, why are you doing this to me gods and goddesses?

As what my mother said, I finished washing the dishes and went to the bathroom because I'm full of sweat, ew.

-----------

I'm done~ I feel fresh. Wait, how can I face that girl again? What if she saw me peeking while they're doing that? I really feel embarrassed now.

Entering this room, my room been never so hard before.

"The bath's ready. You can go now" I said while looking at the ground, I just can't look!

She walked past me.

"Awkward."

I'm reading my favorite book when she entered my room, I was reading just fine. But now that I sense her presence, I can't concentrate.

I feel like I need to bring that thing up now.

"Hey" ok good start Sana.

"You saw that right?" She said while staring at me, I'm looking at my book but I can feel her stare. Like in the horror movies, when you feel like someone is staring at you and you'll feel uncomfortable to move because there's someone watching you. You get that right?

"I saw you looking at us." Ok, confirmed it. She saw me, or should I say they saw me!

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," I can't look at her!

"You know that I saw you, but why are you acting like you didn't know it?"

"Because I don't want people to be involved in my businesses." Now I'm the one looking at her and she's now playing on her phone.

"But I want to know why you're kissing the teacher? I know that you didn't want that, because I saw your expression. Why did you do it?"

She looked at me, with a blank expression. The same expression while kissing that teacher, I can't really read it. I don't know if she's angry or not.

"I told you I don't want people to be involved in my businesses. But you still have the courage to asked me that?" I looked down again because I'm kinda scared. What if she's good in beating up people, and she'll do it to me now?

"Do you really wanna know why?" I looked at her, she's now approaching me.

I can't move, and why can't I speak?, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

Her face is so close to mine now, is she going to kiss me? I closed my eyes. Not because I wanted her to kiss me, because I'm really nervous.

"Don't get involved in my businesses again" I felt her breathe near my ear.

After a few seconds, realization hit me. I opened my eyes, and saw her laying in my bed

I feel so hot right now! I think I'm blushing really hard, so embarrassing. I thought my first kiss will be taken just like that!

She's sleeping now but I'm still sitting her in the floor hugging my knees. I can't lay beside her. Why do I feel this way?

This is gonna be a long night for me.