5

Sana's POV

I'm in my room doing some homeworks right now but I can't really focus . Momo keeps calling me, she wants me to pick her up in her house because she doesn't want to be with her sister. And here's another call.

"Sanaaaa! Jebal help me, I need to escape this evil woman" she lowered her voice in saying evil woman.

"I'm doing my homeworks right now Moguri" in reality, I'm not really doing anything. Just lying in my bed and watching some cartoons.

"Pleasee?? I'll answer all of that!"

"I know you since we're little, pabo. I know that you can't even multiply digits that's higher than thousands."

"Yah! I can do that"

"8888 times 2222?" She can just use calculator to answer this, but I'm pretty sure she'll be honest.

"Ahh- hey! I can't, but I know someone who can answer those" thought so.

"Who?"

"Mina!"

"You know her?"

"Of course, we're classmates, pabo~, let me sleep in your house please Sana-chan."

"Fine, wait for me"

"Yayy thank you, saranghaeyo~" I ended our call and and changed my shirt.

"Mom!~ I'll be going to Momo's house, she'll be sleeping here today" my mom just nodded because she's focused in watching her favorite drama.

I opened the door and someone knocked at my chest, at my chest. . . .

"Yahh! How dare you!" I looked up to see who it was and it's the tall girl?! She always makes me feel uncomfortable.

"What? You're the one who opened that door before I knocked"

"How can I know if someone's already here?!" She pointed at the security camera that is placed above the door. I don't know what to say because she got me speechless!

She looked down and started chuckling. "Are you planning on going out wearing that?" I also looked to check what's wrong with my pants, it has a red stain. *buffering* . 70% . I didn't know it's my day today!

I closed the door and ran to my room and entered the bathroom, but I forgot to get some napkins. I could just get it, I'm inside my room anyway. I'm about to open the door when someone knocked..

"Need a hand, squirrel?" It's her again! But I have no choice, I'll be needing her help just for once! My mind is completely blank right now.

"N-ne" I am so embarrassed once again, why is bad luck always visiting me when she's around?

"What can I help you?"

"C-can you get me my towel?"

"Towel?" After a few seconds she talked again, "no towel around"

I was writing a story in my notebook when mom entered my room.

"Sana I'll be washing this towel, go get another one downstairs" I just looked at her and nodded.

I'm pretty sure I'll not be needing any blush on if she's around.

"Are you still alive?" She knocked again

"Yes, can you just leave?"

I heard footsteps going downstairs and opened the bathroom door.

I'm done doing my thing and went downstairs, that tall girl is not around, maybe she misinterpreted what I told her?