14

Tzuyu's POV

Ugh another boring family dinner, why did I even bother on coming here, maybe if I didn't saw Sana a while ago, I'll easily turn down Yugyeom instead.

"you keep on sighing, little miss. What's wrong?" my father's secretary asked.

"I was wondering if there's something up again, it's rare to see my father in person these days." I said with a slight smile.

My father looked at me seriously, "are you really sure you don't have any idea on what's the reason I've called you here for?" I shook my head and he sighed, "go back to that house"

"where?"

"Minatozakis'"

"what?"

"You heard me once, don't make me repeat myself." He looked at his plate then looked at me again, "and be kind to them, once I hear another thing regarding you from Mrs.Minatozaki once again.." he paused, "you know what will happen"

I slowly nodded, and the only word I said was "yes". As if I have another choice, he's planning on using my brother again. Annoying old man.

"by the way, where's Taecyeon and Yugyeom Mr.Ok?" my father asked Taecyeon's grandfather.

"They said they have something to talk about in private."

"I see, that's perfect. We can now discuss the deal while they're away, my daughter won't mind it anyway." he looked at me, "Right?" I nodded, though I don't have any idea on what they're planning this time.

"Okay" my father placed his hands on the table, "then about the marriage" Marriage? again? what?.. my father looked at me and smiled, "you looked so surprised" he laughed and I just watched him do so, "don't worry, I'm not setting you up again this time"

"I'm not getting a single thing."

"you'll know soon."

---------

After the dinner, I did what he just asked me to do. I went to Minatozakis' house again. I'm now just standing at their front door, should I knock now? Just what would Sana think of me? I'm aware that I always put her high then leave her behind. I'm confused too, but..

"eh? Tzuyu?" I quickly looked at the person who called me and saw Mina, "what are you doing just standing there?" crap, why are you showing up at a time like this. "oh.. they haven't heard knocks yet? should I just call Sana?" she's about to take out her phone, what should I do?

"wait Mina-unnie.." she looked at me, "why are you out this late at night?"

"ahh.." she smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of her neck, "I was lost, I followed someone and ended up messing the directions."

I laughed, "That's clumsy of you"

"What are you doing here?" I quickly paused in laughing and looked at the owner of the voice, Sana.. "and Mina, what happened to you?"

"ehh, just taking a walk"

"wearing your uniform, really?" me and Mina both looked at her clothes and saw that she's still wearing her uniform.

Mina laughed awkwardly and slowly walked backwards, "then.. I'll see you two at school tomorrow! good night!" she waved at us before running away. I'm just focusing my attention to Mina and realized what trouble's been standing in front of me.

Mina-unnie!! wait for me!!

"alright, now tell me your deal.. Chou Tzuyu" she's just seriously staring at me, what should I do? really..