Woodshop Lover

Wendy's POV

In my mind, all I could think about was that name. Jamie Johnson. She can Dropkick really well.

While waiting for my schedule I searched up what a Dropkick is. It's basically a wrestling move where you jump and kick your opponent while you're in the air. Damn. Wrestling. I bet wrestling in bed would be nice too...

SCHEDULE:

1st period - geometry
2nd period - Woodshop
3rd period - PE
4th period - French (aye reveluvs)
5th period - film
6th period - English

I wasn't able to see the girls' schedules. They got busy looking for the rooms.

Geometry was boring. The teacher just talked about the basics of the class and how it'll go. I didn't have a hard time looking for the woodshop classroom. It was obviously the big building with wood pieces around the building.

I walked in and it was empty. Well, there were 5 students but that was it. More students came and came. The bell rang. Then, one student came in walking (late) like it was all cool.

Jamie Johnson.

"Sup', Fong?" she exclaimed walking in. She's had this class before.

Mr. Fong, the teacher, greeted her back with a "Good Morning."

Jamie sat in the front row. I was in the second row, right behind her seat. I couldn't help but stare.

When Mr. Fong was done explaining the rules of the class, he let us have free time. I finally had more free time to stare at Jamie Johnson, but Jamie got up and took a shirt out of her backpack. She put it on the edge of the teacher desk and took the iron sitting near it and started ironing the shirt. Reminded me of Irene unnie.

Break time.

"YOU CAN IRON IN THAT CLASS?" Irene asked with hope to transfer to that class."

"Yes, it's amazing."

After minutes of schedule talking, I felt something pull me aside. My heart stopped.

Jamie Johnson pulled me aside to talk.

"U-uh HI !" I stuttered.

Jamie smiled. God I love that smile.

"Hi. I noticed you staring at me in woodshop."

I thought to myself that she has three eyes?

I kept laughing in embarrassment wishing I could shut up.

"Don't worry," she said. "I wanna know you more. Don't be scared to talk to me." Then she walked away back to her clique territory. I actually attracted a clique leader?

A few weeks later in the semester

Weeks passed and Jamie and I are close as ever. She helped me with making my woodshop project of a jewelry box for Joy.

The girls and I even got close to the whole Dropkick clique. They look intimidating, but they're actually all really nice and adorable people.

They've actually pointed out to me how Jamie is always trying to be near me more and how I'm doing the same.

I actually didn't even notice Jamie was trying. I just thought she was naturally charismatic and helpful.

One week before winter vacation

Seriously.

But wait. The greatest thing happened.

Irene and Joy were playing Go Fish with some dropkick  members while Seulgi and Yeri were playing catch with a football with other members. Jamie took my arm and we walked to a private spot.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

Jamie, with that charismatic smile, went on.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I got really close to you." She said.

Oh trust me, I've noticed. She continued.

"Our friendship is going great. I love the fact that you and the girls are getting along really well with my own friends. And I love the fact that I get to see you a lot..."

I felt it. Not only was I getting turned on but that I could feel she wants me as much as I want her.

Jamie Johnson asked me to be her girlfriend.

"YES".