Lucky Girl

It's nice to know sex wasn't the only thing in our relationship, but the sex is also nice.

Whenever Jamie and I walk, she always has her arm around me, making sure no one tries to take me. Well don't you worry Jamie, I'm all yours.

We were sitting down together in a little tree corner while everybody was playing catch. It was peaceful. It was nice. Lying down in Jamie's arms was the best. And fun of course.

There were moments where she'd slide her hand inside my shirt. Sometimes on the boobs or sometimes she'd slide it a little on the bottom and rub my stomach. She'd do this while hugging me. I run my fingers on her thigh while she does that. We're very close.

Jamie is also close to the other girls. Like a sister. That makes me happy.

On Irene's birthday, she gave Irene a purple iron and a hat that says "Foxy Grandma".

On Yeri's birthday, she gave Yeri a special Rare VHS copy of "The Exorcist" with a note on the back saying "I think of you and Joy when I watch this :) " .

Btw for my birthday she got me a framed picture of our very first selca together. For Seulgi's birthday, she got her a bear backpack with a bear inside and some candies. How sweet.

I wonder what she'll give Joy. Probably an Exorcist shirt or something possessed related.

Jamie told us that the Dropkick clique is having a costume party and that we should go. Apparently they're not only going to party but also going to do "the prank of the century." Joy and Yeri said yes first.

A costume party would be fun. I would love to wear my Kaonashi costume, but it would be weird to have sex with Jamie in that (especially with the mask). So maybe something a little less covered.

I'll go as a policewoman. I gotta punish her anyways.

The girls got their costumes ready and decided to join me and Jamie on our daily walk.

"I'm coming as a bear! I found a really cute bear costume at Party City," Seulgi exclaimed.

Jamie smiled. I love her smile.

"I'm coming as Harry Potter," Irene said.

"Again?" Joy asked.

"Shut up, I'm simple," Irene joked.

"Relax." Jamie said. Haha.

"Joy and I are coming as Regan and The Grudge," Yeri said proudly.

Of course the satanic duo would come as two horror icons.

"I wanted to buy a costume at The Stockroom, but it was closed," Joy said.

"The stockroom?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, I passed by a store the other day called The Stockroom. It has nice executioner outfits. And one of the mannequins has a bunny mask. Another one had a wig with a choker. It was interesting," joy continued.

Jamie looked nervous but about to laugh.

"What?" I asked, pulling her arm to tell me right away.

Jamie covered her face to hide the obvious laughing.

"WHAT IS IT?!" I continued.

"The Stockroom isn't a costume store..." Jamie revealed.

"Then what is it?" Innocent Seulgi asked.

Jamie waited a while.
"It's a kink shop."

Dead silence. Not only cuz Joy thought a kink shop was a costume store, but because Jamie and I are kinky ourselves.