The Exorcist

Wendy's POV

A new girl just came (literally near the end of the school year) . At first I was thinking oh shit I better make sure Jamie doesn't go for her, but I know Jamie. She loves me and would never do anything to lose me.

Her name was Dro. She's pretty and tall and would definitely catch the attention of many boys and girls here.

I'm happy Jamie is mine. For the past few months I've been the happiest human on earth. Who knew an intimidating clique leader is actually the sweetest and most romantic lover ever?

I love Jamie with all my heart. I lied down in her arms and stared at the ring she had given.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"Not as beautiful as you," she said kissing my head.

I swear my smile with this girl always goes beyond.

Jamie's Instagram has a lot of pictures of either her and her clique or her and I. I love how she balances it. Her latest post is a picture of me and her at the mall trying on sunglasses and posing with the caption "groovy".

I actually have an Instagram (it took SM forever to let us have individual accounts). @ seungwannie77 is my user name and my posts are either me and the girls or me and Jamie. My latest post is a picture of Jamie kissing my cheek and my caption is "Thanks for the sugar".

The new girl Dro passed by looking around with the counselor and she seems like a nice person.

Irene's POV

Wow. Who is that?

"That's the new girl," Jamie answered.

"Dro." Wendy said.

Pretty name for pretty girl.

I never actually said this but I'm pretty sure it's obvious. All the Reveluvs know this but I'm not very interested in guys. I mean, have you seen the way I look at them in airports?

I wonder if her butt is as nice as Wendy's.

It's weird to touch Wendy's butt now that she's with Jamie, but knowing Jamie I'm sure she's cool with it if I still do it.

I stood up to get a closer look at this Dro girl.

Wow. Prettier up close.

Then she turned my way.

I froze. Like a mannequin, it's awkward.

I'll just try to look cool but I know I'll end up looking stupid.