PROMise

Prom day was great. Here's how it went:

Jamie took all of us in a PARTY BUS cuz she thinks limos are lame. Man I love this girl.

My arm around her arm, we walked to the venue.

"You look really beautiful," Jamie said.

"I love you," I responded.

First walking in, everyone was dancing to a fast beat song. Some people were also at the food table either getting a drink or eating. 5 seconds inside the venue, I already saw Seulgi, joy, and Yeri at the food table. A bear unnie and her chicken and squirtle maknaes. How cute.

It wasn't long till Jamie took me to the food table as well.

Jamie got her brother and his band to play and provide music at Prom.

Irene totally wasn't shaking.

During the entire time of dancing, Jamie held me close to her.

When I got tired, I sat down on Jamie's lap while Jamie ate chips and drank punch.

While we were sitting, I saw everyone else dancing their hearts out.

Irene and Dro were making out while dancing, Seulgi was dancing with a cupcake in her hand, and Joyri were feeding each other chicken while dancing.

Then staff members came up to talk about the seniors and "how proud they are that they will be graduating and becoming responsible adults."

We all know they're just being forced to say all that.

And then it happened.

The principal came up to announce the Prom Queen and King.

"Drumroll please," the principal said.

Everyone was doing a drumroll either on their laps with their hands or on the floor with their feet.

"This year's Prom Queen is..........Jamie Johnson!"

I was so happy for my love.

Everyone else was, too. Everyone in the crowd was clapping and cheering and whistling.

The Dropkick clique all kept chanting "JAMIE! JAMIE! JAMIE!"

Her speech was inspiring.

"Thanks."

"And, according to every ballot, there isn't a guy for prom king because Jamie is with someone special."

Aw shit, what is this?

"Written on every ballot 'Jamie is with this girl' and on Jamie's voting ballot 'Wendy is my daddy', her 'prom king/prom queen' is, WENDY!!!"

I ran up there to hug Jamie. Not only because everyone chose me to be with her, but because I'm her "daddy". You know what we're doing tonight.

We slow danced to the song "You and Me" by Lifehouse. Her face was close to mine as our bodies were close as well. Her hands on my hips and my arms were around her neck.

Irene and Dro did the same.

Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri were dancing close together, just the three of them. I introduce you to "the Single trinity".

"You look really beautiful," Jamie said.

I smiled.

"You already said that," I reminded her of when we first arrived about two hours ago.

"Well, it's true," she said with a smile. "I love you, Seungwan."

My heart fluttered as I gazed into her sparkling eyes of the night.

"I love you too, Jamie."

We kissed for about two minutes. I pictured it as if we were getting married already.

"I promise I'll never stop loving you. I'll never let you go," Jamie said as she kissed my forehead.

"And I promise to never leave you," I answered.

The slow dance was extended for a couple more minutes. I rested my head on Jamie's shoulder as we continued to dance. I closed my eyes in comfort as I was in her arms.

After prom, instead of attending the after party, Jamie took us to In&Out and we had burgers and milkshakes to end the night.

Prom: check.
Graduation: Next
Wedding: Soon <3.