Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl

Second semester. Finally.

Dating Jamie Johnson is so heavenly. We walk around school holding hands and talking about our friends or our lives.  Jamie buys me snacks and drinks at school during our walks. She carries my bag for me even though I tell her that I can carry the heavy book filled bag. She gives me light kisses on the forehead when she drops me off to my next class. When we first see each other she always greets me with "hey beautiful!" She cooks special lunches for me which I find very sweet. I'm always feeling HAPPINESS with Jamie.

At the home the girls and I were staying in, we talked about my relationship.

"So it's a typical high school romance," Joy said.

"I wouldn't say typical."

"Well how is it? We never know because you tie always leave and hang out by yourselves," Seulgi reasoned.

"Obviously they're gonna be alone. They're dating." Irene responded.

"My Korean high school years and US high school tenure wasn't even that far apart" said cute maknae Yeri.  It is funny that she got out of high school only to "get back in."

We talked about Jamie's forehead which is the first thing you'll notice about her when you first see her. It's veery visible (not in a bad way).

"Wendy, you should be like Jamie. Exposing the forehead," Irene suggested.

Yes I still have bangs.

Valentines Day

AH VALENTINES DAY!

I haven't seen Jamie yet. I actually always see her during break, which is after second period.

Then in first period Jamie just walked in and gave me flowers, chocolates, and pasta she cooked herself. She didn't care if others or even the teacher looked. She then kissed me on the cheek whispering "Happy Valentines Day" before leaving. I swear I'm a lucky girl.

At break, I sat on Jamie's lap. I was hugging her and she was hugging me, kissing my neck a little. We laughed a little together. She's kissed me on my forehead, my cheek, and my neck, but never on the lips. Well I actually jinxed that.

"Wendy," Jamie whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"WHAT?" I whispered loudly smiling.

"I love you," Jamie whispered again with a smile.

"I love you too."

I smiled at her as she looked me in the eyes with her beautiful gaze. She got closer to me and kissed me. Not on the forehead. Not on the neck. Not on the cheek. On the lips. A passionate, strong kiss on the lips. She tasted, yummy.

Jamie asked me to go home with her tonight, saying she wants to watch a Valentine's Day movie with me.

Later that night

I like Jamie's taste in furniture. Jamie and I cuddled on the couch while watching the film "Love Rosie." Such a funny film. When it was over, she looked at me.

We both had the idea. We walked in to Jamie's bedroom. We sat down on her bed. Once again, we exchanged our "I love you"s.

Jamie started kissing my neck and resting her hand on my thigh at the same time. I was moaning a little.

"Make sure to be louder tonight," she teased.           I lied down while Jamie was up. She unzipped the zipper on my shorts and slowly pulled them off. Then she went for the panties. With me only wearing my shirt, Jamie began to kiss my inner thigh to my vagina. I have to admit, I moaned louder than my high notes in songs.

Jamie slowly unbuttoned her shirt and threw it to the floor when it was off. She really wasn't wearing anything under. She unzipped her pants and took them off. She pulled my sweater off and took my bra off. I was ready at that moment. Jamie fondled and kissed my breasts in the most passionate way. Then Jamie got on top of me and that's where the magic happened. She bit her lip and began to finger me. I moaned more and more. It felt so good. We flipped. I was on top now. I fingered her, and I never knew how good it felt. Jamie got on top of me again to have some more fun. She began to suck my nipple and kiss my neck at the same time. I kept moaning "Jamie, oh oh Jamie" .

"Fuck me, Jamie," I told her.

We had the greatest lesbian sex to exist. We fell asleep together. Holding in each other's arms. I was happier than happiest.