Self-Destruction

*Savanna's POV* 

Sam is really going to hate me, I thought as I stepped out of the cab. I sighed. Oh, well, too late to leave. I paid the cabbie and stepped into the short line, ignoring the look he gave me as I did so. I didn't expect it to be long, since it was Monday and not really late, but I knew that there were some people here, the people with no lives or good ones anyway, like me. I glanced at the blacked out window, and flipped my hair over my shoulder. I smacked my pink lips and faced the line again. I tugged my dark purple colored dress down a bit as I stepped forward, another person had been let in. It barely ended at mid-thigh. I switched feet as I waited, my black stiletto's hurting a bit. I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 8:45. It had taken me forever to get ready..... That and Sam came home to change for a date with Alexsander. She was so excited she didn't notice how over it,  over everything, I was. 

The bouncer finally let me in, after getting a good eyeful of me. I stepped in, the music washing over me, the glitter dusting my hair, the vibrations from the bass thudding into me, and headed to the bar. I took a seat, crossed my legs, which hiked my dress up a bit, and leaned towards the bartender, a good amount of cleavage being shown. He looked at me lustfully before walking towards me. He put his hands on the counter and smiled. 

"What can I get ya?" he asked, his eyes not really on my face. I rolled mine before I answered. 

"A shot of tequila and some lime," I replied, drumming my fingers on the table.  

"And keep them coming!"

*Sam's POV* 

I had gotten home around 7 and immiediately went to change. Alexander called me right as I was getting off of work. I had barely stepped out of the door when he called and asked me on a date. I had said yes (of course! who wouldn't?)  and was completely out of my mind happy. I drove home a bit faster than neccesary, but I made it there safely. Sav was going in and out of her room, looking a bit distracted but I was too much immersed in la la land to really care. 

"Sav!" I sang, setting my bag by the door. She poked her head out of her room, her eyes wide. "Guess what?!" I didn't give her a chance to reply. "Alexander asked me out!" She smiled. 

"That's awesome!" she said, before going into her room. I nodded as I passed hers. I opened my door and nearly squeaked when I saw the time. 

It was 6:45 and Alexander was going to pick me up at 7:30. I only had fourty five minutes to get ready. I quickly threw on a creme colored dress, laced over, with a pair of dusty rose heels. I ran to the restroom, nearly tripping on my clothes. My room was a mess. I straightened my hair and applied my make up: a flarewinged eyeliner, pale pink lipstick, a bit of mascara and I was done. I grabbed my creme colored clutch and put my essentials in it: phone, money, keys, lipstick. I was spritzing some perfume when there was a knock on the door. I glanced at the time. It was 7:32. I squealed as I dashed towards the door. 

"Bye, Sav, love you," I said, passing her door. She was on her bed, Pandora playing on her phone. She waved. 

"Love ya too," she mumbled. 

I hurried to the door, grabbed the handle and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding in my chest as I opened it. Alexander looked great in a white button down, the top button undone, and dark pants His hair hung down above his eyebrows, making his blue eyes stand out. His blue eyes lit up when he saw me and a smile graced his face. It nearly took my breath away. I don't think this man knows how attractive he is.  

"Samantha, you look...." he started to say. "You look....."

 He stopped trying to speak and just shook his head, his eyes running over me again. He was at loss for words. I blushed, feeling exposed but in a good way, and stepped out, closing the door behind me.