Xay

*Savanna's POV

Chris fell asleep around 11. His arm was over my waist and he held me to his chest. I sighed, reveling in his warmth. His breath tickled the hairs on the back of my neck and I tried not to squirm in his grip. His chest was warm against my back and I felt so content, I didn't want to leave.

I sighed, before sliding out of the bed. I grabbed my clothes and slipped them on. Chris didn't stir as Ileaned over and pecked his lips. I grabbed his phone and pulled up the notebook. I typed: Had to go. See you at work. Love you, Sav.  I slipped out of the room and headed to the garage, where I parked my car. I got home about fifteen minutes later. I went inside, noticing the lack of evidence of my roommate, before heading to my room. The moment my head hit the pillow I was asleep. 

*Sam's POV

Since Savanna went to Chris's place for dinner, Alexander took me out. He took me to dinner, which was nothing fancy, just Chipotle and then we headed back to his place. He lived just outside downtown in an apartment building, the top floor. He led me up to his place, which was less furnished than I expected. There was a couch and a TV with a stand and a couple movies littering the surface, a table two chairs, kitchen stuff. I didn't see what was inside the bedroom as he led me to the couch. I took a seat while he got beer for us. He brought them back and handed one to me before he took the seat next to me. 

"Thanks for dinner," I said, leaning back. He nodded. 

"You won't have to pay when you're with me, Sam," he said. I nodded, not really liking how he was babying me a bit, but at the same time I didn't mind. It was nice to be taken care of every once and a while. 

"I hope you'll at least let me return the favor one day," I said before taking a swig of beer. He smiled. 

"I will Sam." 

I nodded. "So why not personal touches?" I asked, looking around, noticing no family pictures or anything. He sighed, leaning back. 

"My family died when I was young. I was raised in an orphanage," he said, defeatedly. I looked at him, my eyes going wide. 

"I'm sorry." I placed a hand on his thigh. He shrugged. 

"It's the past, and one I would not like to dwell on. I'm here with you, a beautiful caring woman. Why ruin the night with the past?" he asked, taking my hand. I nodded. 

"What about you? What's your story?" 

I laughed. "Born and raised in Houston. My mother was a teacher and I had a twin brother, but he had cancer when we were ten and he died when I was fifteen," I said, remembering Micheal's smiling face which was soon replaced with the bag of skin and bones he became near the end of his fight. 

Alexander pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry," he murmured into my shoulder. I pushed him away and smiled. 

"He was brave and he was so much stronger than I ever was, but I vowed to live my life for the two of us, so I never do half of anything. Always 100% or more," I said, remembering the day I made that promise, standing at the grave, the rain drifting behind me as my mother sobbed into my uncle. I shook my head. "But why dwell on the past right?" He smiled nodded. 

We spent the next hour talking and during that time, we had become attached at the hip on the couch. It was almost 12 in the morning when I realized I'd have to go to work. I sighed, gently squeezing Alexander's hand that rested on my thigh. He looked up. 

"I have to go," I said, my bottom lip pushing out a bit. He frowned. 

"Or you could just stay here?" he suggest, winking as he pulled me fully onto his lap. I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder. God, I like this man, so much, I thought. I pray to God nothing messes up. He pulled me close and kissed the side of my head. I yawned. 

"Or I could just do that," I agreed, too tired to want to leave. 

He chuckled softly as he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. The king sized bed was adorned in a pale blue sheet set. There was a dresser next to the door and another door off to the right revealed the bathroom and undoubtedly the closet. He stopped at the foot of the bed and I looked up at him. He grinned evilly before he threw me onto the bed. I squealed before I landed o top of the comfortable pillow and blanket. 

"That wasn't nice," i pouted as I snuggled under the cool sheets.

He laughed as he reached behind his head and took off his shirt, revealing his delicious body and he smirked as he shook off his trousers. I forced myself to turn away and I closed my eyes. I felt him climb onto the bed and slide under the covers before his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me into him. His chest was hard and warm behind me and his legs intertwined with mine. I silently thanked God that I had shaved before Sav left. 

"Mmm, you mad baby?" he purred into my ear, his deep sexy voice sending shivers down my spine. 

"Why would I be? There was nothing to see," I joked. He grumbled from behind me, earning a giggle. "I mean, I have seen better." The words barely left my lips when I was pinned under Alexander. 

"WHO?" he growled, his blue eyes deadly serious. I swallowed. I'd never seen this side of him before. I knew he was too good to be true. 

"I-I-I was just kidding Xay," I said, softly. He nodded, his jaw clenched, before he leaned down and nuzzled his head into he crook of my neck. I took a deep breath that I hated to notice was wavering. Damn, he got me good. 

"I'm sorry I scared you, baby," he whispered. "The thought of you with another guy makes me want to-" 

"Be a giant man baby and throw a fit?" I suggested, trying to lighten the mood and get rid of the shaking in my stomach that had started. He laughed and looked at me. 

"Yes, baby," he said. "I don't want to lose you."

He leaned down and pecked my lips. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, my body instantly responding to his touch. The kiss soon developed into something more than an innocent little peck. Before I knew it, my shorts and shirt were ripped from my body and Alexander ravished me in ways I'd only dreamed of. Little did he know that I had been a virgin....Guess he'll find out later. 

*AN: 

I am sorry I haven't updated this in a while. Life has been hectic for me and I couldn't have find time to write. In addition to my stupid crazy life, I had a major writer's block and I couldn't for the life of me, figure out what to write. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it's short. Please vote, comment, whatevs, if you liked it. Have a good weekend, dearies