Him

*Chri's POV* 

I cluthed the bouquet of flowers as I made my way towards Sav's room that night. I just wanted to see how she was. After our conversation yesterday, I had to make sure she was ok and was dealing with the new information I let slip. I knocked on the door and recieved no answer. I checked my watch. It was only 5. She shouldn't be asleep now. I waited for a couple more moments before I sighed. She didn't want to see me or at least thats what her silence told me. I pushed the door open anyway. I had to see her. check up on her. Warily, I walked in, taking it step by step.  

"Sav?" I called. I immidieately noticed the nervous tremor in my voice and I cleared it before I continued. "It's Chris. I just want to see how you......are...." 

I finished speaking right as her bed came in view. It was empty. "Sav?" I growled as I took in the room. The bed was messy. The sheets half torn off of the bed like she had been dragged from it. The IV lines were thrown carelessly onto the bed. Spots of blood dared to splotch the light green bed sheets. I turned on my heel and ran into the room, rage boiling within me. Someone had taken her. I grabbed the nearest doctor and brought his face to mine. 

"Where is she?" I snapped. I was so close to letting my anger take over and when that happened, things would get ugly real quickly. He looked like he nearly pissed his pants as he looked between me and the door. 

"W-w-who?" he managed to get out. 

"Savanna Blackwell." 

He shook his head. "I don't know. She wasn't admitted to leave." I let the man go and he fell to his knees as I stormed out. I pushed open the ICU doors and pushed my way out of the hopsital and into the parking lot. I got in my car, the door slamming shut behind me. I turned on the engine, pulled out and roared out, heading back to my place. 

"Alexander," I snapped after I pulled out my phone and called him. "She's gone. My biggest fear came true. He has her." 

There was no responce before I hung up the phone. I knew he'd be at my apartment when I got there. Even though I'd left, America I hadn't sold my old place. I owned it and I knew on the days that I'd want to come back and visit, I would need a place to stay and it'd be available for me. When I pulled up to my place, I threw my keys to the valet and stormed up to my apartmnet. My anger was starting to roll off of me and I was dangerously close to losing my shit. I needed to get her back. I coudln't lose her again. Not to him. Not now. 

*Sav's POV* 

When I woke up, I wasn't in the hospital. 

I was sitting on some dingy smelly bed, if you could even call it that. It was more like an over sized pillow. My left hand was cuffed to a pipe along the floor. I tugged at it, knowing it wouldn't change anything. I sighed and sat up slowly. My body was hurting, a deep radiating pain everywhere. My arms. My stomach. My legs. My face. The pain that had been buries from the crash was piling on top of me, getting it's vengeance for being ignored for so long. I rubbed my temple with my right hand, noticing the bruises and scabs from the IV lines. I looked around. It looked like I was in a basement. But there are no basements on Texas. The walls were made of concrete, dull and grey. There were no windows and it was completely empty save for me and the pillow. There was a door a few feet away from me. And another along the far side of the room. I gingerly laid back down, the pain becoming too much for me to be able to take at the moment. Laying down helped.

Where am i? The last thing I remember is getting my meds from the nurse....she looked really nervous. Was she in on this? Was she working for someone else? Who's want to kidnap me? Oh, god. Everyone is at home. No one knows I'm gone.

That thought triggered the tears. I wasn't going to be found for a long time. God knows what my kidnappers wanted. Sex. Money. Revenge. Anything. I could be sold into a sex ring. But why take me? Im injured. I groaned. None of this made sense.

I want Chris.

As much as I may have hated him or disliked him at the moment, I knew that deep down, beneath the blankness of my memories, I loves him. I loved him with a live so deep it nearly killed me when he left. I could feel it.

The door farthest away from me opened. I let out a whimper as the pain came back full force, knocking the wind out of me and making it hard to breathe. A person walked in, but I couldn't distinguish who it was until they got closer. No. It couldn't be. Why would he kidnap me? He was supposed to help me. Why was he holding a needle. He leaned down as he got within a foot of me and grasped my arm. I was in too much pain to put up a fight. He put the needle in my vein and injected the liquid in me. I sighed as the medication started to take effect, numbing the pain and wishing it away. He patted my head softly and then left. I was left alone with my mind reeling. I can't believe he would kidnap me. Him of all people.

Charles.