Closing Time

That was, quite simply, badass. I'm not sure if I have any other words to describe how awesome this issue was. It's one I've been looking forward to for a wee while and I gotta' be honest, if you can't see why having read your way through this then y'all should definitely have gone to Specsavers...

And now, I know most of you will already have read what's coming next, but...

As far as we're concerned our 2016 Christmas issue, A Very Merry Steampunk Christmas, was an unequivocal success and with that in mind, we're already making plans for our 2K17 Christmas issue!

Crazy, right?!

Anyways, clicking the external link below will take you to a poll and allow you to vote for your favourite from a selection of five sub-genres and come August/September time - yes, we're gonna' keep it going that long! - a winner will be declared and that, my friends, will be the sub-genre for this year's Christmas issue!

Exciting stuff!

And no, we're not gonna' tell you the sub-genres here - though we will say there's no 'punk' sub-genre available for selection!

We'll post the link in the comments' section too though, for those of you who can't, for whatever reason, make use of the 'external link' feature!