PART 1

Born in the same year, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol became the best of friends. They had each other's backs since diaper days and would gladly cover up for each other's pranks.

Small and cuddly Byun Baekhyun, born in a family of 4, is the youngest member. He was raised in a very feminine manner due to having an older brother. His mother wanted to have a daughter but then Baekhyun showed up. Having a very feminine-like face structure, his mother took care of him like she would do to her daughter. It was only when he started going to school where he learned about his gender.

He was frequently teased about the way he talks and how very feminine he moves. Being frail and smaller than others, he had to keep up with the bullies and act like nothing happened.

Seeing this absurd situation, Park Chanyeol would always come to rescue his petite friend. Just like Baekhyun, he is the youngest in the family of 4. The only difference is that instead of having an older brother, he has an older sister.

"Stop hurting my friend!" The young chubby dumbo stepped courageously to block them from hurting his dearest best friend.

"What a pair of losers." The bullies commented.

"What did you just say?" Chanyeol grew furious. Despite being a kid, he had a powerful punch where he acquired from his dad's teachings.

Before he could send his fist into the bully's face, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's tiny chubby fist and calmed him down.

"We're gonna get scolded when we get home. Don't fight." He said in a whisper.

Chanyeol loosen his fist and nodded towards his best friend.

"Aww. He's afraid to fight. What a couple of losers."

And thus, a legendary fight happened wherein Chanyeol was ganged up by the bullies and Baekhyun tried to pull him out but gets dragged in the fight as well.

The two walked home with bruises and swollen faces. Upon arriving at Byun's residences, Baekhyun's prediction came true.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BRUISES?"

"..."

"PARK CHANYEOL! YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T LEAVE YOU HERE SO YOU CAN FIGHT ANYONE."

"I'm sorry, Auntie."

"You should be. I'm not raising you like my own son just to see you get beaten up."

"That's right." Baekhyun's father interrupted. "You should've beaten those bullies as well." He stated earning laughter from the two.

"But really, how did you get those bruises?"

"..."

"Channie saved me from getting bullied." Baekhyun said in a small voice. It was the first time Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat.