PART 10

It's been 4 years since his best friend died. He was doing pretty well in balancing both his family and his career. It was the day of their wedding anniversary when they decided to visit Park Chanyeol's grave.

"What's up ugly. I brought my son with me." He said letting his first born child sit on the grass.

"Hi, uncle. My name is Chanyoung." The young boy introduced himself and bowed to his grave.

"Dad told me many stories about you. I wish to have a best relationship with my best friend just as you and daddy had." Baekhyun smiled proudly at his son.

"Chanyeol oppa, hi." Chaeyoung greeted. "Baekhyun is a good husband, so please don't worry anymore. I know you've been constantly worrying about him still."

"He doesn't." Baekhyun countered.

"Psh."

"Anyway, I fulfilled our dream. CB Entertainment is on business. Chanyoung is actually a model in there. HAHAHA. I'm doing great. I've moved on from the pain. I still miss you though. There's no bond that will equal to the bond that we had." Baekhyun said smiling sweetly while caressing his friend's grave.

"You know what, Chanyoung's name looks like it came from Chaeyoung and your name. Psh. But it's okay, because every time I call him, everyone gets to be reminded of you. Chanyoung doesn't mind borrowing your name, right my little pup?"

"Yes, daddy. It is actually a great honor to bring happiness to people while they are being reminded of Uncle Chan."

"Ah, right. He also borrowed your 'happy virus' title." He said grinning playfully at his friend.

Before they leave, Baekhyun cleaned the surroundings and patted Chanyeol's grave as if he's patting his shoulders.

"Till next time, Chan."