PART 3

Months have passed and they are now entering their new university. They both decided to pursue music related course upon discovering each other's talents. And as for that girl whom Baekhyun confessed to, he discovered that she was playing with him while she was engaged to her long-time boyfriend.

University is different from high school. They left their homes and stayed in a dorm. Baekhyun became manlier and didn't need Chanyeol's presence like he used to.

"Chan, we both need to expand our social circle don't you think?"

"..."

It didn't take Baekhyun that much effort to befriend different kinds of people from different programs in their university. And of course, Baekhyun also managed to date several girls as well putting their relationship as best friends to test.

One incident regarding Byun Baekhyun's odd behavior was not long after they got into college. He dated a girl who likes to party from the communications department. Wanting to get her attention, he joined her circle of friends making him open to the night life.

Every night he would come back to their dorm seeing a nervous Chanyeol pacing back and forth.

"Hey tower. What's up?" Baekhyun greeted in his drunken state.

"Baek. You're drunk."

"I know. Isn't it amazing?" He said with laughs in between his sentences.

"Let's get you washed up." Before Chanyeol could get to him, Baekhyun's girl popped from his behind.

"I'll do that for him." She said with a grin.

"I don't think I'll like what's going to happen next."

Upon reaching Baekhyun's room, his hunch was confirmed. He wanted to barge in to stop what they're doing and drag that girl out of their room, and on the other side, he wanted to leave the room and go back home. Chanyeol wants to do the latter but didn't want to leave Baekhyun alone. In the end, he stayed out for a while until he thinks they're done with their business. When he got back, he saw the girl leaving with hickeys all over her neck.

"Oh god."

"Tell Baekhyun it was nice meeting him."

"W-wait. What?"

"Oh. I haven't made myself clear? I said, please tell Baekhyun that it was nice meeting him and I had a good blast."

Morning came and Baekhyun woke up to see his best friend cooking his favorite breakfast meal.

"Hey Chan. What's the occasion?"

"Nothing. I just made a prediction that you'll be needing an energy booster."

"What for?"

Chanyeol pointed at the note in his cellphone. He made the girl write her message as he didn't want those hurtful words to come out from his mouth. Baekhyun crumpled the paper and left immediately.

"Hey, Baek. Breakfast?"

"I don't need it." He left smashing the door behind him.

Throughout that day, Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. Chanyeol kept on looking for him but no one seems to see him. He gave up thinking that maybe Baekhyun wanted some alone time and went back to their dorm that same night. It was perhaps the biggest mistake that Chanyeol made.

He went home only to see their place being used as a party place for Baekhyun's girlfriend's friends. Alcohol and drugs are everywhere together with sexual acts here and there. None of them seemed to care when Chanyeol opened the door. He moved through the crowd searching for his best friend. Realized that he's just wasting his time, he moved towards the speaker and turned the music off. Surely, everyone's eyes are on him now.

"What the hell, dude?" One guy reacted.

"Who told you to come here?" He asked.

No one is answering until Baekhyun's girlfriend showed up screaming. Anyone can tell that she's already high on drugs and drunk.

"WHO THE HELL TURNED OFF THE MUSIC?!"

Chanyeol couldn't hold it anymore and shouted back.

"I DID!"

She walked towards him and grabbed his collar.

"THEN TURN IT ON AGAIN!"

Despite being a girl, Chanyeol pushed her with all his might.

"THIS IS MY PLACE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TURN THIS INTO YOUR VERY OWN DRUG DEN." The girl seemed shock and couldn't move an inch.

"I WANT EVERYONE OUT WITH NO TRACES OF YOURSELVES BEFORE I CALL THE COPS AND ARREST EVERYONE HERE!" In fear of being caught, everyone hurriedly packed their belongings and left leaving Chanyeol and the girl behind.

"Now, where's Baekhyun?" As soon as Chanyeol asked, the door opened, revealing Baekhyun behind it. Before he could speak, Baekhyun rushed and punched Chanyeol in the face.

"What the hell, Baek?"

"What did you to her, Park Chanyeol?" The girl rushed to Baekhyun and cried in his arms acting like the victim.

"I think he's drunk and did drugs before coming home. He almost raped me. Good thing you came in time." She said sobbing hard at Baekhyun's arms.

Hearing this absurd situation, Chanyeol can't help but scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT HER PARK CHANYEOL! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

"Baek, are you seriously going to believe her?"

"I don't see why not? Who knows that you might've really wanted her for yourself."

"Who knows? Baekhyun, seriously? She's the one who made our place into a club. People were smoking here and there. Drinking alcohols and doing their businesses everywhere and you're just going to defend her?"

"..."

"Baek, I'm your best friend. How can you not believe me?"

"It's because I know that you don't like her for me. Maybe this is your own way of breaking us up, but sorry to tell you that I'm not going to believe anything you say."

Chanyeol couldn't believe what he's hearing so he ran out leaving the two behind. Movers arrived the next day to collect Chanyeol's stuffs. Seeing this gave Baekhyun a light shock.

"H-he's really moving out."

"Who's at the door, baby?"

"Uhh. The movers. They came to get Chan's stuffs.'

"That's great." She beamed. "That bastard is finally gone."

Baekhyun turned to her with a different aura. "You have no right to call him a bastard."